2007 Lexus IS

Based on 401 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Some quick facts

By on Monday, December 21, 2009

"Pros: price, gas mileage, aggressive looks, good firm handling, front seat comfort, fun to drive in mountains with its 6-speed transmission. Cons: a bit noisy, uneven/quick tire wear, poor paint quality, rear seats very cramped Overall I like the car. It doesn't have much power, but that gives you excellent mileage. Opt for the IS350 if you prioritize power over gas mileage. I have taken several long road trips and the front seats are very comfortable even after 12 hours of driving. The dogs in the back seat never complained, but human friends have mentioned the lack of space in the back. There is quite a bit of road noise, but I guess that is the price you pay for low profile high-performance tires. The grip is excellent - I can easily go 70 mph in a recommended 35 mph curve - it feels rock-solid."

Love this Lexus!

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"The 2007 Lexus IS is an absolutely beautiful vehicle! It handles so well and is a total pleasure to drive. Best of all, it gets far better gas mileage than most less stylish V-6 cars on the market today. An overall excellent car!!"

I love this car

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "Great Price, Holds Value, Handles like a race car"

Cons: "very tight inside for a 4 door."

"I have had this vehicle over 2 years now and this is the best driving car I have ever owned. The highway rides very smooth and the handling is out of this world. With the AWD and traction control having this car in Colorado is not an issue. I will always looked to Lexus now first when looking for a new vehicle."

Great performance/luxury car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pros: "performance, handling, looks, mileage"

Cons: "no fold down rear seat, nav locked out when moving"

"Got this car as a CPO 3 years ago. It has been flawless in its' reliability. Even with the 3 recalls it has had. It is one of the few cars I have drove that can still put a smile on my face. The "giggle pedal" to the right of the brake is where the fun starts. I would call this a luxury-performance car, not a performance-luxury car. I get 27 MPG overall mileage with about 70 pct highway driving. Handling and acceleration are just plain great. Some nits to pick though. The rear seat really needs to fold down for oversize trunk items. And I should not need to have a manufacturer "lock out" my ability to input an address into the navigation system when I am moving. Overall, a truly fun to drive car."

Love this Car!!!

By on Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Pros: "sporty for a 4-door, good on gas, comfortable relaxing ride, all the bells and whistles"

Cons: "Can't rotate the tires due to size difference in front and back tires"

"I have only had the car for a couple of months, but it is fun to drive, comfortable, and exceeds my expectations in all areas."