2011 Lexus HS

9.3

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

9.7/10

Economy with a badge.

By on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Pros: "Looks great drives nice and its a LEXUS at 35mpg"

Cons: "Not cheap but what is today."

"My car I traded in was a H2 gas was insane. My wife drives a G35 she fell in love with this car. It's fun to drive. I have the premium with tech package. It truly drives itself its not fast but it stays with the traffic. Rides smother then G35 and quitter. Try it you will like."

Nice car, but could be better

By on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pros: "Pretty Car"

Cons: "Average car, pricey tag. Go for another brand."

"I traded my 2008 Hyundai Veracruz CUV to purchase this car in October 2011 because of the advertised 35MPG. The car runs good, however, the MPG I get is not what the manufacturer advertises. I get around 29-31 MPG regardless of what driving mode I have it in. The electric seats are very slow. Once you start the car, you have to wait until it goes through its starting processes before you can click on your seat memory button for the seat to obtain your setting; unlike other vehicles, after you start the car, you can select your seat setting, and it sets it without having to wait. The seat memory buttons are not lit, and very hard to see at night. The mouse is very unsafe and a safety hazard to use when driving. A touch screen sound system would have worked best. The stereo is OK, not the best and functions OK, however, when you select XM mode, you have to double the sound volume in order to hear the music at a comfortable level. Only 1 power outlet, which I would prefer 2. Interior level noise is much higher with the provided factory tires, especially when driving over road expansion joints. Headrest do not lock in the lowest position, so they have a tendency to raise to the first level, which is very annoying. Seatbelts need to be relocated to the seats where they are more easily accessible for those drivers who may have back problems, or sustained a temporary injury that prohibits them from reaching to the rear of the vehicle. I am seriously already thinking about selling or trading in my vehicle, as I am not to pleased with it. The purchase process, after the sale, with the dealer, was not a very good experience. Overall, for the price I paid, I would recommend shopping around for another manufacturer, where you can get a similar or better vehicle, but for a lower price. If you're looking for better MPG, I would recommend the VW Turbo Diesel vehicles, or some other Hybrid vehicle."

Excellent car

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

"Excellent"

Best car for the price..

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

"Love all aspects of this car. Luxury, Milage, Durability amd comfort"

great car, fun to drive

By on Friday, January 27, 2012

"great car. fun to drive and feels solid."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus HS near Honolulu. See local deals