• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2010 Lexus HS

9.3

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

9.7/10

I love my HS

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"Great gas mileage, but without having to sacrifice quality and style. I kind of think of it as my souped up Corolla, in a good way! I absolutely love the heads up display (part of technology package). I think it should be a mandatory feature in all cars because it makes it so much easier to stay aware of your speed. I drive slower, especially when I use eco-mode (which is all the time) because the car really doesn't have a lot of 'oommph' in eco-mode. I don't mind it, my husband hates it. (He likes V8s!) I also really like the mouse like device used to control the navi. It is much easier than a touch screen."

Great Car!

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"Bought it used and got a substantial discount from MSRP (>$10,000). Traded in a Lexus SUV, so any improvement in gas mileage is a big plus. This car has taken a beating from car critics, but this is our third Lexus and it has the same qualities that keeps us buying. Very comfortable, great technology features with NAV, getting 37 mpg overall. Only complaint is that road noise is more pronounced, but it is still OK."

Excellent car

By on Monday, March 07, 2011

"I have had the car for 5 months and love the comfort, style and reliability. I drove it in winter and with only the front wheel drive, the car is pretty good on snow. I don't have the navigation system but have other options such as USB, BT, SOS, SAT etc. My wife uses the car and she likes it better than the cadillac srx."

Excellent Value

By on Monday, January 31, 2011

"The great combination of luxury features, high tech toys and very good fuel economy makes one look forward to the daily commute. We wanted a car that had less impact on the planet and the HS250h fit the bill with very low emissions and being 85% recyclable. Factor in the predicted excellent 5 year cost of ownership and we feel good about our purchase."

Fantastic car

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"Absolutely love it! I have the premium package and it is definitely worth it! Comfortable, good gas mileage, nice-looking car, safe, and dependable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus HS near Honolulu. See local deals