• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2010 Lexus HS

9.3

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

9.7/10

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Great technological features and comfortable ride"

Cons: "Price"

"I was able to drive from PHX to LA in one full tank. Fuel economy is wonderful. Drives much better, smoother and much more comfortable than the PRIUS. I can't believe it is compared to it because they are nothing alike. More horses and speed picks up really fast watch the odomoter so you don't get a ticket. I have the fully loaded version and the front camera is handier than you think. Have used it many times and avioded many accidents. The lane keep assist is great dirving at night after a long shift at work or if you are tired. Has an alarm that get's your attention. This is just an extraordinary vehicle for the price. Highly recommended."

Great car

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Perks of a hybrid with Lexus luxury!"

Cons: "Price tag"

"The HS is a little pricey but it's a great car with a ton of useful extras. I enjoy driving my HS and I have no regrets. You can't beat Lexus quality and customer service. I'm so spoiled now ;-)"

Excellent Car for commuting!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Gas Milage"

Cons: "Unable to put down the back seats"

"I have owned this car for about a year. I bought it certified pre-owned with 9k miles on it. I have now almost 25k. This car is an excellent luxury hybrid if you are in the market. When I was pricing between Lexus and Toyota, the Lexus was just slightly more when counting for all the comparable features in the Toyota. PROS: Excellent gas mileage- duh, Handles well, Comfortable ride, Lexus Service!! CONS: Well sorta a con/pro is the center console. It comes pretty far out into the passenger space and unless you are super tall (i am 5') then you are unable to reach into the passenger floor board. You know- when you make that fast stop and your takeout hits the floor sideways? Yeah. thats a problem. On the other hand it’s very ergonomically friendly for driving etc. Another problem I find is being unable to add a new destination when the car is in motion. I know this is the case for most new cars for safety reasons, but they have it so you can navigate the system from either the passenger side or drivers side. I wish there was an override so my passenger could add destinations if we wanted. The plus side is I do have Lexus Enform, so I just call them and they push it to the system. And last quirk, not being able to put down the backseat for large items. All that being said, I absolutely love this car and would without a doubt buy another."

Awesome mileage and power

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "fuel economy"

"When I bought this car, I only use Phillips 66 fuel, as it has no ethanol. I am getting 42 MPG average. Love this car."

Very good luxury hybrid

By on Friday, November 04, 2011

Pros: "luxury SULEV"

Cons: "not as sporty as others"

"This is my 3rd hybrid; still have a Prius and was leasing a Lexus GS450h before this one (what a joy that was). This car does mostly highway driving. Handles well and delivers very good milage. Qiuet and reliable, really one of a kind in this class."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus HS near Honolulu. See local deals