2010 Lexus GX

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Great car with suburb off road capabilities

By on Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pros: "Good value, great in the snow, extremely reliable"

Cons: "ride and handling a bit truck like but OK"

"This is the second one I have owned. First one drove for 155,000 miles and gave to my daughter in great shape. Never any problems. This new one is feature full smooth and great in the snow in the mountain of Colorado. The highway ride is very good not great as the ride and handling are a bit truck like. Great value and will go for hundreds of thousands of miles. Very quite and very well made. Lots of room inside and in the back. And of course Lexus is a great dealership."

Excellent, solid , quick & quiet.

By on Saturday, October 22, 2016

Pros: "Smooth, quiet & powerful"

Cons: "Rear door opens sideways"

"Best SUV I've ever owned by far. Great for long trips & city both"

Lexus GX wins vs Toyota Highlander Platinum Hybrid

By on Friday, April 29, 2016

Pros: "Park assist is awesome - no blind spots - LOVE"

Cons: "Could use better back cupholders"

I love this car. Highlander not so much.

"I purchased a 2016 brand new Toyota Highlander Limited Premium Hybrid and traded it for a Lexus GX in less than 3 weeks. If you like Lexus - a toyota is no substitute. I read this web site a lot when I was deciding which car to buy and ended up buying a Highlander because it had better ratings. The highlander was not for me. It had a huge blind spot the back headrest pushed your head forward too much and I could never get used to the height of the vehicle. I traded in the Highlander for a Lexus GX premium... I LOVE IT!!! The Lexus interior is way nicer, the stereo is great, the parking assist is awesome, the headlights are brighter, just - if you are deciding between the two - I would recommend Lexus... Such a great car - I get excited to drive it every day - the Toyota was great but not fun and the whole driving experience wasn't for me..."

I love this car. Highlander not so much.

Disappointed by my lexus at low milage

By on Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Pros: "smooth and quite"

Cons: "too many problems even at low milage"

"Disappointed by my lexus when I had to take my lexus GX to work shop at 80K for repair of charging system , coolant leak from water pump and end up in S 2000 repair. I expected a lot from this luxury SUV . Infact my Toyota Sienna was better in which I had no problem until 120K mileage. I was thinking of buying new lexus sedan but now I have changed my mind and I will buy some other sedan or Camry."

Looks and performance too!

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "What a ride!"

Cons: "Lacks sufficient storage areas"

"I love my GX 460. I sprang for the Sport Wheels on a Premium vehicle. Its a black beauty and I love the comfort. Our roads tend to be noisy here in the Seattle area, so the extra noise reduction was needed. She gets up and goes when I need her to, is great for clearance on the dirt and mud so prevalent here, and the real leather seats are perfectly comfortable. My only complaint is the price (beware of overpricing at the dealership)and there is not a lot of storage in the front driver area or in the rear seats, for sunglasses, paper and pens, etc. My Tundra was much better. Overall, I will drive this one until it is worn out - LOVE IT!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals