• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2006 Lexus GX

9.3

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 | Next

Good value

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"This is the second gx I have owned (first was an 03) it is exceptional in most ways except for a vibration in the steering wheel, similar to wheels out of balance. This is the reason I traded the 03 (since Lexus refused to acgnowledge this as a problem). The problem still remains in the 06 however they have greatly reduced it. Lexus does not have a fix for this and still (at least through 06) manufactururers cars with this problem. If they get this problem fixed and add a bit more style I could give it 5 stars."

Great, comfortable SUV

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"Nice SUV. A little pricey but very comfortable for business or road trips. 3rd row seating a joke. If you need a third row seat, buy a Honda Pilot. I ended up taking out 3rd row seats for increased cargo room. Very limited cargo room with fold up third row seats. Great performance and quality. Nice quiet, smooth ride."

Should Have taken longer test drive

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Not at all what I had expected. Its like my friends 4-runner but cost me more. I should have got a Land Rover, BMW or Benz. Reliable but I wanted more quality. My husband calls it girly."

This one almost does it all

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"I've had my GX for 4 yrs, 75,000 miles, the original tires still going and it just passed inspection. I can drive 4 hrs, work 6-8 hrs and drive 4 hr back home and am not tired. Gets 20-21 mpg anywhere. My dryer went out;store couldn't dleiver for 2 wks; they had a floor model and I just went over and picked it up. Have considered trading for Lexus car several times and can't come up with a reason to trade. Had an RX prior to this. Service is 2nd to none; every issue (and there haven't been many) has been followed thru to my satisfaction. Only negative is that it is a pain to wash and wax because of its size. Recently have considered trading for GS350 and think I just talked myself out it!"

great car

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"This is my first Lexus and I will continue to buy Lexus from now on. This SUV is smooth, quiet and fast. My husband doesn't like big cars, but he admits that this is a great car. He has a BMW M3, but has commented on how fast the GX 470 is. Lexus also provides excellent service. If you can afford it, you should get it."

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals