2006 Lexus GX

9.3

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Perfect vehicle!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Great overall vehicle especially if you have child"

Cons: "Low gas mileage 16 mpg"

"Perfect combination of car and truck. Great SUV! Only downside is gas mileage, only 16 mpg and you must use premium gas."

Best car I ever owned!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Great price, great family car, comfortable, sporty"

Cons: "Third row seats not as convienent as I would like"

"I love this car and am very sad to get rid of it. I'm driving farther to work each day and need something more economical but even if I had to do it all over again I would in a heart beat!"

Best SUV ever had.

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I've owned BMW X5, 330, 740, 530, Porsche 911, Toyota Landcruiser, Lexus SC400, LS400, LS430 by far this has been the most fun, versatile, safe, comfortable and confident vehicle to use with family and kids. What I love most is its reliability and problems free build quality. More than 100K miles and I have zero problem today (2003-2009). Just basic maintenance which can be easily DIY jobs. It shares the basic chassis as the Japanese version Toyota Land-cruiser Prado which is very famous as the most capable off road SUV used worldwide. Go search on YouTube for Prado off road clips and you will know what I mean. Mark Levison and DVD entertainment plus all the electronic assisted features are just pure awesomeness. Best value an best bangs for the bucks period."

2nd Best after the LX

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I Leased a 2006, I was so happy with it that I leased the new 2009 again. Navigation system is user freindly. Never had a problem with the car. I enjoy driving it. Sound system is outstanding. Beautefull design, comfortable and dependable. When you close the windowes, you don't hear any thing even the engin. Only thing bad is the way to close the 3rd seat, and very tight leg room in 3rd row seat."

Very Good But Not Tops

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Overall I've been generally pleased with the vehicle. It rides, handles, and performs well. The second row passenger seats are extremely uncomfortable and hard, which is unexpected for a luxury SUV. The front console is quite small with limited storage compared to other full size SUV's. I can't seem to adjust the drivers armrest to a comfortable position. The drivers side seatbelt frequently will not retract upon release, and to my surprise I was told by the dealer this is "normal" - not normal in my book to have it loose and slam it in the door on occasion. I do like how the vehicle drives and handles very much. Exterior styling seems quite conservative compared to others in its class,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals