2006 Lexus GX

9.3

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Would buy again!

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"I leased a 2005 GX. It has been a great SUV. Very comfortable and smooth ride. Not a single problem and no complaints! I am considering buying at the end of the lease becuase it is such a great vehicle. Waiting to see if there is a hybrid available first. My last SUV was a Mercedes. I am a Lexus buyer from here on out! Great job Lexus!"

First Lexus/ Great

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Purchased GX 470 first of 2007. Sold my 2004 Lincoln Navigator. The dealer did not want the Navigator because of resale value. Sold for a BIG loss. The GX is smaller than the Navigator, but "oh" what a ride!! The GX is the finest automobile I have owned. The Lexus is made so well. I am looking at the new LX 570, but they want even be available until January 2008. May even keep GX I like it so well. FKW"

MPG is the only downside

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "overall Lexus unbeatable quality."

Cons: "MPG"

"We've owned 3 different Lexus - SC 430 convertible, RX 300, GX 470. The only downside to any of Lexus's AWD SUVs is the gas mileage. Which there was a quality SUV built that could get in the 40 MPG. But I know that just isn't realistic, as you pay for the weight and size of driving a bigger vehicle."

My favorite vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Safe, quiet, loaded, great vehicle"

Cons: "........ no cons for me :)"

"I love the Lexus vehicles! This is my 8th Lexus & you can not beat the quality and comfort. My favorite part about this SUV is the back door that opens to the side - LOVE THIS OPTION! I've always bought a Lexus with the Mark Levinson sound system, too - certainly beats a Bose. ;) This vehicle feels so safe and there is so much room in the cabin & in the back seat. #1 all around!"

Best Auto I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "great drive, power, comfort, styling, accesories,"

Cons: "gas mileage(but the safety is worth it)"

"LOVE this SUV. Previous to my purchase of the GX I had a 325XI which I adored. It was going to take something really special to make me trade it in. Well, the GX did it. I couldn't be any happier with the ride, safety, luxury feel, look/styling, convenience. I really appreciate this vehicle when I get into something else. I can't wait to get back in behind the wheel of my SUV. I would say if you are looking for a SUV that you would put your mother, grandmother and kids all at one time, this is the one! I anticipate it lasting for 200,000 miles so don't look for me in a car dealership anytime soon!!"

Perfect vehicle!

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Great overall vehicle especially if you have child"

Cons: "Low gas mileage 16 mpg"

"Perfect combination of car and truck. Great SUV! Only downside is gas mileage, only 16 mpg and you must use premium gas."

Best car I ever owned!

By on Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pros: "Great price, great family car, comfortable, sporty"

Cons: "Third row seats not as convienent as I would like"

"I love this car and am very sad to get rid of it. I'm driving farther to work each day and need something more economical but even if I had to do it all over again I would in a heart beat!"

Best SUV ever had.

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I've owned BMW X5, 330, 740, 530, Porsche 911, Toyota Landcruiser, Lexus SC400, LS400, LS430 by far this has been the most fun, versatile, safe, comfortable and confident vehicle to use with family and kids. What I love most is its reliability and problems free build quality. More than 100K miles and I have zero problem today (2003-2009). Just basic maintenance which can be easily DIY jobs. It shares the basic chassis as the Japanese version Toyota Land-cruiser Prado which is very famous as the most capable off road SUV used worldwide. Go search on YouTube for Prado off road clips and you will know what I mean. Mark Levison and DVD entertainment plus all the electronic assisted features are just pure awesomeness. Best value an best bangs for the bucks period."

2nd Best after the LX

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I Leased a 2006, I was so happy with it that I leased the new 2009 again. Navigation system is user freindly. Never had a problem with the car. I enjoy driving it. Sound system is outstanding. Beautefull design, comfortable and dependable. When you close the windowes, you don't hear any thing even the engin. Only thing bad is the way to close the 3rd seat, and very tight leg room in 3rd row seat."

Very Good But Not Tops

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Overall I've been generally pleased with the vehicle. It rides, handles, and performs well. The second row passenger seats are extremely uncomfortable and hard, which is unexpected for a luxury SUV. The front console is quite small with limited storage compared to other full size SUV's. I can't seem to adjust the drivers armrest to a comfortable position. The drivers side seatbelt frequently will not retract upon release, and to my surprise I was told by the dealer this is "normal" - not normal in my book to have it loose and slam it in the door on occasion. I do like how the vehicle drives and handles very much. Exterior styling seems quite conservative compared to others in its class,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals