2003 Lexus GX

9.3

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2003 - 2010 models.

Would buy again!

By on Friday, November 23, 2007

"I leased a 2005 GX. It has been a great SUV. Very comfortable and smooth ride. Not a single problem and no complaints! I am considering buying at the end of the lease becuase it is such a great vehicle. Waiting to see if there is a hybrid available first. My last SUV was a Mercedes. I am a Lexus buyer from here on out! Great job Lexus!"

First Lexus/ Great

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"Purchased GX 470 first of 2007. Sold my 2004 Lincoln Navigator. The dealer did not want the Navigator because of resale value. Sold for a BIG loss. The GX is smaller than the Navigator, but "oh" what a ride!! The GX is the finest automobile I have owned. The Lexus is made so well. I am looking at the new LX 570, but they want even be available until January 2008. May even keep GX I like it so well. FKW"

MPG is the only downside

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "overall Lexus unbeatable quality."

Cons: "MPG"

"We've owned 3 different Lexus - SC 430 convertible, RX 300, GX 470. The only downside to any of Lexus's AWD SUVs is the gas mileage. Which there was a quality SUV built that could get in the 40 MPG. But I know that just isn't realistic, as you pay for the weight and size of driving a bigger vehicle."

My favorite vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Safe, quiet, loaded, great vehicle"

Cons: "........ no cons for me :)"

"I love the Lexus vehicles! This is my 8th Lexus & you can not beat the quality and comfort. My favorite part about this SUV is the back door that opens to the side - LOVE THIS OPTION! I've always bought a Lexus with the Mark Levinson sound system, too - certainly beats a Bose. ;) This vehicle feels so safe and there is so much room in the cabin & in the back seat. #1 all around!"

Best Auto I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Pros: "great drive, power, comfort, styling, accesories,"

Cons: "gas mileage(but the safety is worth it)"

"LOVE this SUV. Previous to my purchase of the GX I had a 325XI which I adored. It was going to take something really special to make me trade it in. Well, the GX did it. I couldn't be any happier with the ride, safety, luxury feel, look/styling, convenience. I really appreciate this vehicle when I get into something else. I can't wait to get back in behind the wheel of my SUV. I would say if you are looking for a SUV that you would put your mother, grandmother and kids all at one time, this is the one! I anticipate it lasting for 200,000 miles so don't look for me in a car dealership anytime soon!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals