• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Lexus GS Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $44,658 - $45,881.

10/7.6

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great but dull driver

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "Expensive...probably best 2013 Lexus available."

Cons: "Tech for sake of tech"

"Very good vehicle, but needs more performance. Not a performance car or a true luxury car. The gee wizz techno stuff is hard to operate...must look away from driving too much...would not buy again."

I own a 2007 GS350. Its very quick and handles fin

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

I don't own this car

"Why does Lexus still use galvanized exhausts? I had to have the system replaced after five years. ($ 3,600)Halogen head lights are the standard on luxury cars. I had to replace both front headlights after 5 years at over $500. I used to replace my own bulbs for around $10. I don't see a 500% improvement in lighting. Rear struts were replaced after four years, not cheap; we have never had anyone in the back seat and the car had less than 50,000 miles. Lexus maintenance is very expensive as are the parts. A letter of dealer dissatisfaction was never responded to by the dealer, nor Lexus in the US or Japan. I was much happier with my 2000 Pontiac SSEI. Got over 130,000 miles on it and only did oil changes and a battery. I have had to spend much less on my Tahoe with over 175,000 miles, battery, tires and oil changes. This is my last Lexus."

Way better tham my previous MB

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "almost everything"

Cons: "GPS"

"The only thing I will complain about this car, is the GPS, the worst I have ever had. Other than that the car is the greatest."

Fun Car

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, looks good"

Cons: "lousy radio, car tries to outguess me on air/heat"

Black Beauty

"This is our first luxury car that's fun to drive. This car handles nice, cruises nice and has plenty of power. Front & back seats are very comfortable and easy to adjust. Nice large trunk. Love the keyless entry & starting. Like the auto windshield wipers, but sometimes they don't keep up with the amount of rain. Our main complaint is the very poor quality of radio reception. Also the heat & air controls can not be adjusted the way you want them, rather Lexus takes control the way they think you may want them. No default setting! You always have to readjust the controls every time you start it. Too bad it needs premium gas, although mileage average is about 24, extended freeway is about 30."

Black Beauty

You will fall in love again

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Engineering marvel..luxury...comfort..safety..."

Cons: "I have everything i need in my car"

"I have been a proud owner since July last year...I dont regret this one bit...I have seen a lot of folks who are very biased towards German cars but i do request you to take a test drive of the GS 350 F sport model before you decide on buying the car... My favorite features of the car.. 1) Pleasure to drive - Remarkable handling in all driving modes...Love the Sport modes ..The variable suspension kicks in and also the braking power is better with the sport modes..Feels very safe and sturdy always...also has a remarkably small turning radius compared to other cars in the league 2) Gorgeous interior....Luxurious leather interiors compared to a more plasticky feel in the Beamers and other German cars... 3) Decent mpg with for a 3.5 liter engine...I get an avg of 22 mpg with a lot of city driving... 4) Love the add on features like the dynamic radar cruise control...Car stops if the car ahead of you comes to a stop on the freeway... Lexus stand for luxury..comfort...and an awesome driving feel...its for car lovers of all kinds... Please test drive the GS 350 F sport before going for other cars in the same league which will cost you 20k more..."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next