2013 Lexus GS

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Awesome Vehicle

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Renovated Radio system, overall look"

"Test drove it and I was immediately sold. Tried to remove any doubt by test driving the Acura TL and the new Infinity Q50, absolutely no comparison. If you to want mix sport luxury with value for you money, this is the way to go."

The BEST car ever

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"First, let me say, I've owned Mercedes, BMW, and Volvo ranging from sport versions to S-Classes. Of all the cars I've owned this is absolutely the most fun to drive. The fit and finish is flawless. It is a shockingly quiet car even at full speed :) It's looks are personal but definitely attention grabbing. Everyone that I have had as a passenger has commented on how beautiful the car is. I have the F-Sport, so performance is better than most, so much so that I very very rarely have to push the car to its limit to get what I need out of it. It's so nice to always know you have reserve. It is stable at high speed and it's turning radius is just unbelieveable. The steering could/should be a bit tighter but he feel and reaction time is good. Did I mention it's very reliable? I drive ALOT and with 55,000 miles on the car, I have not had a single issue, inside or out. I expect to drive it another 55,000 miles before I think about it. I cannot recommend this car more! It is definitely the best value for the money! I upgraded the radio and interior when i purchased it in 2012 and it has become my second home."

I love this car. Dream to drive.

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"It is a sports car. Actually it is a bit of a rocket! Gas...30.5 mpg. Ave. over the entire time I have owned it. I have the sports car mentality....but, alas I have stuff to haul. Large stuff....back seat is not as big as I need...sometime. But while I have the privilege of owning and driving it ...I love it. My navigation is fine and rather than setting destinations myself, I just call lexus Enform and they do all that for me. We just bought a place in the mountains in New Mexico. My husband and I both like "straightening" the curves out! This is main reason I have more miles on my GS. We drive mine and not his LS460 L. We do have fun driving it."

This is one of the best driving hybrids...

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "amazing MPG"

Cons: "iPod interface could be little more integrated"

"The MPG is incredible, 35 MPG! The ride is amazing and the interior quality is above the rest. The optional 12.5" navi screen is the best on the market. You don't have to battle between radio info and a clear uncluttered map! Even the HOLD feature allows you to take your foot off the brake and it automatically holds the car for you, amazing! This is a true drivers car, if you are on the road all day this is the car for you. Take it for a test drive you will not be disappointed."

sneaky fast and quiet

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

Pros: "big bang for the buck - reliable and safe"

Cons: "needs tightening of the steering/handling"

"A wonderful cruiser with great trunk space. Very safe to drive in all weather conditions"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals