• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2013 Lexus GS

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

One of the most exciting cars I've ever driven.

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Great price, easy maintenance"

Cons: "Bugs love the front end."

"Performance is excellent. The interior is situated to allow the driver access to almost everything they need. The interior is beautiful and luxurious. The exterior is sleek and awesome. I have the black one F Sport. When you hit the gas pedal the car moves/responds quickly. The maintenance plan is cheap in price. Oil changes every 10K Miles and fairly inexpensive. The car is worth the price. If there is one fault, its the front end. The design of the Lexus ensures bugs splat all over the front."

Great Car!!

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "The car is quick, comfortable & great to drive"

Cons: "Wish it had remote start standard"

"I know people are entitled to their opinion but I get tired of people complaining about minor things! This car is well worth buying and in comparison to BMW which is a great car; the services on it will drain your bank account. However, the Lexus resale value and longevity outweighs most in it's class. The GS model has all the luxury and has a 306hp engine that gets the job done! I've purchased Toyota products and no one can deny money saved from years without major repairs. If you want a nice car, want to keep your money in the bank and want peace of mind; buy a Toyota or Lexus and thank me in 5 years."

Worst ownership experience ever!

By on Friday, December 19, 2014

Pros: "Pretty to look at"

Cons: "interior full of noises and rattles"

"Persistent rattles in the interior. Seatbacks shimmy and rattle, passenger door rattles, passenger seat belt assembly rattles. Multiple attempts to repair source of noise made without success. Cannot wait to be rid of the vehicle. Will wind up taking a huge hit in value when I trade but the car has got to go. Lemon Law does not cover these defects. Lemon Law only covers defects that affect safety and/or driveability."

I was surprised at how good a car it is.

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "Ride, interior, price"

Cons: "Body style could be a little sharper."

"I have had the car 2.5 years and 30,000 miles. I have yet to hear my first rattle and except for a defective battery early on, the car has been trouble free. I compared it to the E350 and the 5 series. I thought it rode and handled as well as the others and it was $9K less than the others. I would highly recommend it."

Good but could be better

By on Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Pros: "Roomy. Good suspension, Handling, Interior, Finish"

Cons: "NAV, Controls, Poor range"

"I switched to 2013 GS AWD from 2008 GS. The Good: Being tall (6'3") the difference is noticeable; More room in the front and back. Excelent suspension; Luxurious interior and finish. Very comfy seats; Decent acceleration and smooth transmission; Improved dashboard. Now the Bad: Terrible NAV - late for exits, voice commands are useless, no traffic info (my portable 4 year old $90 TomTom does better job); Small Fuel Tank - range about 320mi; Difficult Radio Controls. Radio shuts down when engine is off - no accessory mode; Front seat automatically goes all the way back when driver removes the seatbelt - someone seating in the rear can get very uncomfortable; Rear seat do not fold forward, only small opening. Console controls are cluttered - too many buttons. I would place GS just behind 5 series BMW but way ahead of E-series Benz or A6 Audi. BMW is just fun to drive (I lease one) - handling, acceleration, suspension, simplicity of controls. However, Lexus' quality is unmatched and it has most room in the front."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals