"I have owned this vehicle for 1.5 yrs. I have not had any problems with it. It has met all my expectations with the exception of performance. Lexus should have turbocharged or supercharged the FSport model. It has get up and go but not the kind that just leaves a BIG smile on your face. Handling is excellent and it certainly is an eye catcher. I parked next to a black 750 series BMW and by chance we were both getting to our cars at the same time. The BMW owner was quite complementary about the looks of my GS350FSport. I get great comments all the time. Went on a 1500 mile drive with my wife and after driving for 12 hrs we were both very pleased with how comfortable the seating was and that neither of us felt cramped up."
Pros: "comfortable on the hwy and can handle the twisties"
Cons: "poor gas mileage week nav system"
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 8
"Handles very well, extremely quiet with a growl when you step on it. Voice controls are frustrating, why not a 7 or 8 speed for better gas mileage which is around 25 on hwy for me. Seats are the best and most comfortable I have ever sat in. No fog lights on the F sport??? Nav system dated."
"I have been looking fr a new car for months.. I've seen the Audi a6/7-very unintreresting interior with lots of hard generic plastic, not to mention uncomfortable seats. The mb e350 interior and electronics are oldish and not beautiful for me. BMW 5 is good looking (cant never distinguish the3/5/7) but unrealizable and I hated the turbo lag.
Jags interior is nice but small slow screen and again reliability is a concern.
So, the Lexus has the best interior. Extremely comfortable seats. Nimble and fast. It's not perfect, no cars are, but for me was the best of the bunch."
"I have been a proud owner since July last year...I dont regret this one bit...I have seen a lot of folks who are very biased towards German cars but i do request you to take a test drive of the GS 350 F sport model before you decide on buying the car...
My favorite features of the car..
1) Pleasure to drive - Remarkable handling in all driving modes...Love the Sport modes ..The variable suspension kicks in and also the braking power is better with the sport modes..Feels very safe and sturdy always...also has a remarkably small turning radius compared to other cars in the league
2) Gorgeous interior....Luxurious leather interiors compared to a more plasticky feel in the Beamers and other German cars...
3) Decent mpg with for a 3.5 liter engine...I get an avg of 22 mpg with a lot of city driving...
4) Love the add on features like the dynamic radar cruise control...Car stops if the car ahead of you comes to a stop on the freeway...
Lexus stand for luxury..comfort...and an awesome driving feel...its for car lovers of all kinds...
Please test drive the GS 350 F sport before going for other cars in the same league which will cost you 20k more..."
Pros: "Comfort, fun to drive...for the price, it is value"
Cons: "Spills coffee when hammered - get a tall cup"
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 9
"1) Fit and Finish of interior and exterior is flawless
2) Primary options are excellent (Navigation esp.)
3) Performance is excellent to 60mph and 1/4 mile for AWD
4) Car is fun to drive, hugs the road, hugs the road
5) Backup camera and parking assist are outstanding
6) Economy is just average...all in this class are average
7) Quality of leather seats is excellent and comfortable
8) Dealer service is outstanding -- as it should be
9) I feel younger driving this -- a head turner, the car
10) I earned it...now it is time to keep people employed"