2013 Lexus GS

Based on 25 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

A Dream Ride

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "Dream ride in both comfort and style."

Cons: "MPG should have been better."

"I purchased the F Sport package in Nubula Gray with the dark red interior. I have 20in custom - from Lexus - wheels. It looks AWESOME!! Rides like a dream with those 18-way adjustable seats. It floats on the highway until you hit the gas and then it roars both outside as well as in. I can't get enough, all my trips are entirely too short. I park it outside my office window so I can look at it all day -- mind you, I've had it since July 2012 and I'm still loving the heck out of it!! I'm not telling you not to check out the competition, I'm just saying drive the F Sport last and then you'll know what I'm saying... Joy."

The BEST car ever

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"First, let me say, I've owned Mercedes, BMW, and Volvo ranging from sport versions to S-Classes. Of all the cars I've owned this is absolutely the most fun to drive. The fit and finish is flawless. It is a shockingly quiet car even at full speed :) It's looks are personal but definitely attention grabbing. Everyone that I have had as a passenger has commented on how beautiful the car is. I have the F-Sport, so performance is better than most, so much so that I very very rarely have to push the car to its limit to get what I need out of it. It's so nice to always know you have reserve. It is stable at high speed and it's turning radius is just unbelieveable. The steering could/should be a bit tighter but he feel and reaction time is good. Did I mention it's very reliable? I drive ALOT and with 55,000 miles on the car, I have not had a single issue, inside or out. I expect to drive it another 55,000 miles before I think about it. I cannot recommend this car more! It is definitely the best value for the money! I upgraded the radio and interior when i purchased it in 2012 and it has become my second home."

2013 GS 350 AWD F Sport

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

"Car is a head turner!! I have Riviera Red w/black leather interior. Car is a joy to drive and F Sport option is a must for driving enthusiasts. The increased torque in F Sport sets engine apart from base GS. Before you go buy e A6, 5 Series BMW or Mercedes E - do yourself a favor and test drive this car. You'll love it!"

Very nice vehicle. Exceptional acceleration.

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "Great acceleration, low noise, comfortable ride"

Cons: "Cramped rear seating"

"The 2013 Lexus GS has great acceleration, exceptional cornering and handling for a mid size sedan. All this with a very comfortable, low noise ride at any speed. Really nice leather and finishing touches. Rear seating was cramped but it's a sport sedan, right? I enjoy the driving experience of this vehicle especially in the seldom used "sport" mode. The color "Fire Agate" is hot."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Renovated Radio system, overall look"

"Test drove it and I was immediately sold. Tried to remove any doubt by test driving the Acura TL and the new Infinity Q50, absolutely no comparison. If you to want mix sport luxury with value for you money, this is the way to go."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals