2013 Lexus GS

Based on 27 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very Very Good but easily good be better.

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "comfortable on the hwy and can handle the twisties"

Cons: "poor gas mileage week nav system"

"Handles very well, extremely quiet with a growl when you step on it. Voice controls are frustrating, why not a 7 or 8 speed for better gas mileage which is around 25 on hwy for me. Seats are the best and most comfortable I have ever sat in. No fog lights on the F sport??? Nav system dated."

A Dream Ride

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "Dream ride in both comfort and style."

Cons: "MPG should have been better."

"I purchased the F Sport package in Nubula Gray with the dark red interior. I have 20in custom - from Lexus - wheels. It looks AWESOME!! Rides like a dream with those 18-way adjustable seats. It floats on the highway until you hit the gas and then it roars both outside as well as in. I can't get enough, all my trips are entirely too short. I park it outside my office window so I can look at it all day -- mind you, I've had it since July 2012 and I'm still loving the heck out of it!! I'm not telling you not to check out the competition, I'm just saying drive the F Sport last and then you'll know what I'm saying... Joy."

You will fall in love again

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Engineering marvel..luxury...comfort..safety..."

Cons: "I have everything i need in my car"

"I have been a proud owner since July last year...I dont regret this one bit...I have seen a lot of folks who are very biased towards German cars but i do request you to take a test drive of the GS 350 F sport model before you decide on buying the car... My favorite features of the car.. 1) Pleasure to drive - Remarkable handling in all driving modes...Love the Sport modes ..The variable suspension kicks in and also the braking power is better with the sport modes..Feels very safe and sturdy always...also has a remarkably small turning radius compared to other cars in the league 2) Gorgeous interior....Luxurious leather interiors compared to a more plasticky feel in the Beamers and other German cars... 3) Decent mpg with for a 3.5 liter engine...I get an avg of 22 mpg with a lot of city driving... 4) Love the add on features like the dynamic radar cruise control...Car stops if the car ahead of you comes to a stop on the freeway... Lexus stand for luxury..comfort...and an awesome driving feel...its for car lovers of all kinds... Please test drive the GS 350 F sport before going for other cars in the same league which will cost you 20k more..."

Very solid and trustworthy car

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"I have been looking fr a new car for months.. I've seen the Audi a6/7-very unintreresting interior with lots of hard generic plastic, not to mention uncomfortable seats. The mb e350 interior and electronics are oldish and not beautiful for me. BMW 5 is good looking (cant never distinguish the3/5/7) but unrealizable and I hated the turbo lag. Jags interior is nice but small slow screen and again reliability is a concern. So, the Lexus has the best interior. Extremely comfortable seats. Nimble and fast. It's not perfect, no cars are, but for me was the best of the bunch."

2013 GS 350 AWD F Sport

By on Thursday, April 04, 2013

"Car is a head turner!! I have Riviera Red w/black leather interior. Car is a joy to drive and F Sport option is a must for driving enthusiasts. The increased torque in F Sport sets engine apart from base GS. Before you go buy e A6, 5 Series BMW or Mercedes E - do yourself a favor and test drive this car. You'll love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals