2010 Lexus GS

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

well done

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"2006 300 awd miles 50 000 PROS:Very comfortable and stylish, no problems so far exept gas cap and cd changer gave up, returned 30-33mpg on hwy cruisin 75 when new, now 26-28mpg depends on tires, dunlops run flats ok but winter ( dunlop m3 great!!!) is a must,. CONS: suspension, drivability,cornering still cannot match bm's or MB, my wife's 08 Cadillac cts drives better, not family car not sport sedan, but overall great. people like the styling...."

MY sixth lexus

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I PURCHASED A NEW lexus GS350 AWD LAST MONTH,CURRENTLY HAVE ONLY 350 MILES ON IT, THIS IS MY 6TH LEXUS,IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. i HAVE A WHINE IN THE TRANSMISSION AND THE TRANSMISSION DOES NOT SHIFT THE WAY IT SHOUD. R"

Absolutely Fantastic Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great, smooth power, and Levinson sound is amazing"

Cons: "Being 6'4", I wish the seat retreated a bit more"

"I previously owned a used 2003 ES300 for about 7 years. It was a fine vehicle, and proved very reliable. So, naturally when it was time for a new car (and a bit of an upgrade), Lexus was tops on my list. I narrowed my choices to a CPO Mercedes Benz 2009 CLS550 (a beautiful car!), and this CPO 2009 GS350. The prices were very near equal (though the CLS550 had about 5k more miles), and I thoroughly inspected, tested, researched, and debated. In the end, the GS offered a specatularly smooth and powerful ride, understated yet sophisticated good looks, but, most importantly, I knew the reliability of a CPO Lexus from Sewell Lexus in Dallas would be extremely high, and from my research, the CLS550 would have far higher costs associated with fixing any problems that arose than the GS would for identical issues. I made the purchase a few months ago of the GS350, and I am so happy with my decision!"

Love this Lexus. By far, best car I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Fast , Comfortable and Quiet. Great gas milage."

Cons: "Premium fuel required"

"Bought new in 2007. Absolutely best car I have ever owned. I've had no issues or problems and everything still works. Highly recommend this car if you want luxury and sporty, all in one. I can get as much as 28 mpg at 60 mph. At 70 mph, expect about 26 mpg, and 19 mpg city... Great on gas! Love this car. ..smooth, quick and quiet!"

Not as fun as my Audi's but a lot cheaper

By on Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive...decent power for V6"

Cons: "Hood takes a beating from stones on the highway....(:"

"Overall good car. Comfortable. Low profile tires a little loud...AWD good....small gas tank. Seem to be at the gas pump often...but far less expensive to service (reccomended) than German cars......Back up Camera Key with blind spot rear view from window"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals