2010 Lexus GS

Based on 246 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

best of everything

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"gs 350 purchased new 9/07 has been flawless since day one, rides smooth & quite and i average 22 mpgs city 27 hwy. has 35k miles now still has original tires yokahama a10s looks like theyll make 40 berfore i get new ones. will most likely buy new gs when body changes next year if it looks as good as this one. this is my 2nd lexus and i would recommend a gs350 to anyone who wants a reliable luxury sports sedan."

Why buy anything else?

By on Monday, January 04, 2010

"I knew the market going in, but did a lot of research anyway when I purchased this car. Can't understand the draw of a 5-Series for $7-9K more. I admit to not enjoying the BMW's "feel every pebble in the road" appraoch to suspensions, but how do buyers justify all that extra money? For less power, more service issues and bone rattling? Come on. The A6 was only $4-5K more, but the same question is relevant. What do you get for that extra money? The A6 is significantly wider than the GS as well as longer and taller. Yet none of that girth results in more interior room. The M35 was slightly less expensive, but in 2007 had much less power. The M is a tough competitor, but ergonomics and better option packages made the GS a better buy. The GS is truly fast. I hadn't had a ticket for nearly 10 years before buying this car and I got two in the first month. Acceloration is excellent, but watching what it does to fuel economy on that little digital display is a limiter. Handling is good, controls very well laid out and options abound. Wish List: 1. Lexus needs to offer some better color choices. The Smokey Granite looks like a dirty black car in winter. The Mercury Metallic (Silver) doesn't sparkle and always looks dirty. The Blue is too dark to differentiate from black and the Gold looks like beige wall paint. 2. Can't they offer a better use of the ashtray space? 3. A longer seat bottom for taller drivers would be a great feature. One warning: don't waste money on the extended warranty - you'll never need it."

my new lexus

By on Friday, April 04, 2008

"THIS IS MY THIRd NEW lexus in the last 6 years, a new GS300, is250AWD,i purchased a new GS350awd, two months ago,it has only 500 miles on it. IT HAS A bad whine in the transmission,sounds like a bad torque convertor.I TOOK THE CAR TO THE lexus dealer where i bought it, and after the servce MANAGER ROAD TESTED THE CAR HE SAID THE WHINE IS NORMAL FOR THE AWD MODEL. i would like to know if anyone else that has a GS350awd,has the same problem ?"

Great car overall....save for gas though

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "comfort, looks, ageless styling, luxury"

Cons: "GAS MILEAGE - and that's really it"

"I own an 06 GS430 with 78k on it now. Purchased at 64k CPO from a Lexus dealer. I fell in love with it at first sight. Very well put together and overall fit and finish. Extremely smooth ride and decent engine. In 06 im sure the v8 with 300hp was a lot but anymore now that isn't much compared to many v6's out there like those nissan/infiniti use. But theres nothing like the pull of a v8 engine. Be prepared to spend a lot of money on gas though. If you arent ready for 16mpg avg city and max 24mpg on road trips then this isn't your car. Go get a 300 or 350 instead. I dont drive far for many commutes at all (15-25 mi/day) and avg 50/wk to keep the needle towards full. Reliability is where it is at though along with value. I purchased used at 24k and trade in is still around the 18k mark with private party value showing avg of 20-23k. Good luck doing that in anything else. I'd say if you were on the fence about this car to just go ahead and buy it. You wont have any regrets. Just make sure you find one certified pre owned or pay the money to get it certified. You wont be upset."

Love it so much...gotta do it again!

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Good value, great ride, phenomenal performance!"

Cons: "None for me..."

"Best car I've ever owned!!! I absolutely adore my 07 GS350! It's stylish and elegant! It has great "get up and go! And it's very reliable! I love it so much I'm trading in "Smokey" for "Smokey 2". Yep that's right...same car, same color, newer year! Honestly, I just want that new car smell...that's the only reason...lol. #dontjudgeme. If you're looking to compare this car to anything else...just stop looking! You can't go wrong with a Lexus GS! Period."

Great value compared to BMW 5 Car and Audi A6.

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, looks great, powerful."

Cons: "Plugs in back of center console"

"Compared it to BMW and Audi, and for the money, I thought it was a great value. I was looking for reliability, comfort, safety and power. It has all of these features and I enjoy the quiet cabin, too. I had a BMW 5 series and the reliability was an issue for me, which is why I turned to Lexus. It has a lot of the features of the BMW at a lower cost, in fact, comparable Lexus to BMW's; the BMW is about $10,000 more expensive. Going long with the Lexus and loving it."

A Great Value

By on Monday, April 04, 2011

"It's the old saying...pay me now, or pay me later!! You get what you pay for and the Lexus GS350 is the ultimate in quality. Had a Mercedes prior to this and will NEVER own another Mercedes!! Do yourself a favor and take a Lexus GS350 for a ride...believe me, you'll want to drive home in it!!"

Great luxury car

By on Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Bought my 2006 GS300 in Nov '05. Came loaded with many extra's. Dealer in L.A. Ca. had same model for $3600 less. Local dealer would not match price, I started to walk out and they matched it. It pays to shop around. Good, reliable car. Fair gas milage. (20/29) That's better than most 2011 cars. Would buy another, but don't care for body style. Am starting to look at the new Hybrid. Really like the looks of it."

Love this car

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"This car has all the luxury an owner could hope for. The 450h has remarkable acceleration and does well in fuel economy. I love this car. Only downfall is limited trunk space because of the hybrid battery.. Overall, best vehicle I have owned. (Sold my Porsche Cayenne S to get this car)"

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"an excellent vehicle- plenty of power, great looks, reliability, and durability. Only issue is the back seat is tight for 6 footers"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals