2010 Lexus GS

Based on 245 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great value compared to BMW 5 Car and Audi A6.

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable, looks great, powerful."

Cons: "Plugs in back of center console"

"Compared it to BMW and Audi, and for the money, I thought it was a great value. I was looking for reliability, comfort, safety and power. It has all of these features and I enjoy the quiet cabin, too. I had a BMW 5 series and the reliability was an issue for me, which is why I turned to Lexus. It has a lot of the features of the BMW at a lower cost, in fact, comparable Lexus to BMW's; the BMW is about $10,000 more expensive. Going long with the Lexus and loving it."

A Great Value

By on Monday, April 04, 2011

"It's the old saying...pay me now, or pay me later!! You get what you pay for and the Lexus GS350 is the ultimate in quality. Had a Mercedes prior to this and will NEVER own another Mercedes!! Do yourself a favor and take a Lexus GS350 for a ride...believe me, you'll want to drive home in it!!"

Great luxury car

By on Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Bought my 2006 GS300 in Nov '05. Came loaded with many extra's. Dealer in L.A. Ca. had same model for $3600 less. Local dealer would not match price, I started to walk out and they matched it. It pays to shop around. Good, reliable car. Fair gas milage. (20/29) That's better than most 2011 cars. Would buy another, but don't care for body style. Am starting to look at the new Hybrid. Really like the looks of it."

Love this car

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"This car has all the luxury an owner could hope for. The 450h has remarkable acceleration and does well in fuel economy. I love this car. Only downfall is limited trunk space because of the hybrid battery.. Overall, best vehicle I have owned. (Sold my Porsche Cayenne S to get this car)"

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"an excellent vehicle- plenty of power, great looks, reliability, and durability. Only issue is the back seat is tight for 6 footers"

Reliable Car, But Dashboad / Radio Console Rattles

By on Monday, August 09, 2010

"While my Lexus 2006 GS 300 AWD is very reliable, I do have an issue with it. The radio console and front dashboard panel on occasion will have rattling issues. Extremely annoying when the rattle starts. I can't understand why Lexus would put in a radio console that has multiple plastic part assembly in the radio panel, and poor padding in the front dashboard panel. Very poor radio/console design. They missed this in there quality control. I've brought my car in to the dealer twice, they've resolved most rattles in the front dashboard panel area, but not the radio console front panel. For a higher end luxury car, this is unacceptable. I'm considering trading it in for the Infiniti M37X. I'm fed up w/ the disturbing faint rattles."

Great midsize luxury alternative

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"Like the styling and performance much more than a Mercedes E-Class. The controls on a 5 Series BMW are exasperatingly frustrating compared to the Lexus. The build quality of the GS certainly exceeds either of those alternatives. It has a snug feel, but I like it. If I was any taller (6'1"), I wouldn't be able to fit, but that's the price of the sleek roofline. Lots of great features at a price of about $8000 less than the competition. I briefly considered an M35, but don't like the styling, dash, or the driving feel."

quality vehicle

By on Monday, September 29, 2008

"I love this vehicle. It is lacking in the power of my old BMW V8 but I'm not complaining about 24 avg mp gallon. Hwy gas mileage is approx 28. You can't beat the quality of leather."

Highly refined car

By on Sunday, September 21, 2008

"Wow what a car. Have had car for just a short time but very goog first impression. Smooth and quiet ride. Car has all the whistles. Plenty of power and also milleage is decent for 8 cylinder. On a recent trip averaged 26 mpg highway. Car is not a total luxury ride like your fathers car. But if your looking for a compenation of ride and performance this is the car for you. Lexus has hit the target with this car."

Navigation System - Poor

By on Sunday, August 19, 2007

"Overall, this car has excellent curb appeal and interior looks. However, it has the worse navigational system of any factory installed system I have ever had owned (4 previous). It is not user friendly at all and even the "experts" at the Lexus dealer had trouble explaining how to use it. (One salesperson said I wasn't the first to complain about it...) If you are thinking about buying a Lexus w/a navigational system - don't!!! You will be disappointed, I guarantee!"

BEst car ever no probelms at all with 141k no leak

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Cons: "interior lighting is dim. wish it was brighter"

"no oil leaks or problems. amazing car plenty of pwr . awd has great traction and performance"

Reliable ...Just a great car

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Best driving car I have ever owned"

Cons: "Not so great on gas !!"

"Nothing negative to sat except for the fuel usage."

Outstanding car.

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

"Like. This car has comfort, convenience, and performance. Things are designed so well that after driving for a few thousand miles the comfort and convenience systems disappear. Example: The dash illumination is controlled by light sensors in the cabin. If you drive into the sun you can see them without strain, if you turn a corner they dim (no longer into the sun), but you can see them just as well. You don't notice that they dim. The car is quiet and the seats have lots of adjustability just what you need for a long trip. I have had no maintenance issues at all. Dislikes. The run flat tires wear quickly and add an undertone of harshness to the ride."

28MPG , 340hp, every gadget possible, looks great!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Great Value in a Luxury Sedan. MPG, Performance"

Cons: "None and beleive me I am picky!"

"For the money I can't think of another car I'd rather own. I have gotten 28 mpg with this car combined driving. It looks awesome, have not had one problem with it. With 340HP it has unbelievable power for a full size sedan. The Mark Levinson sound system is a must have as it gives this car a home theater quality sound system with surround sound that is un believable. Once again Lexus got it right. I am so glad I traded my Mercedes in on this GS450H. Now if I can just get my wife to drive her BMW instead of my Lexus, I'll be even happier."

Very professional and comfortable ride

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable and professional ride"

Cons: "Not a red Ferrarri"

"When I drive or ride in this car, I feel like I am in a private plane. The ride is so smooth and I always receive comments from others about how great it looks inside and out."

Worth every dollar!

By on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"I previously owned a 1999 GS 300, that was totaled in a car accident. I was originally going to purchase an 04 or 05 LS 430. During my research I saw the GS 430 and fell in love reading about it. It had all of the bells and whistles and gave me a Sporty / Luxury vehicle with power. I test drove one and I was totally hooked. I found a great deal on line, and flew to Minnesota and drove back 19 hours in two days. I am so glad that I purchased the 2006 GS 430 and not the 04 or 05 LS. The car is everything that I read about and thought that it would be. Worth every dollar, Lexus did a GREAT job, they truly did their homework! Thank You"

Excellent vehicle, but...

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"This has been an excellent car to own. My only complaints would be that the seat should be a little more comfortable and the radio reception should be improved, especially the digital radio reception. However, I believe these issues were resolved in the next generation. There are some fantastic features that I do love. The power boost and suspension stiffener features are fantastic for rolling curves over mountains and hilly terrains. The acceleration is fantastic for a sedan of this size. Also, holding down the door opener button on the keyless door opener to open all of the windows before entering the vehicle is fantastic for hot days."

Excellent vehicle for price

By on Monday, June 28, 2010

"I recently purchased a used 2007 GS350 with low miles (41,000). When I was shopping I was also looking at BMW 5 series, Mercedes C300 and Acura TL. Love the vehicle so far. I was very specific on the features I was looking for. All in all love the drive. Has the a good acceleration and was able to do a road trip from Dallas to Austin to get a good feel of highway driving. Love the comfort and technology. Not sure what everyone was taking about with the bluetooth. I was able to synch up with my blackberry and use it all the time for in care conference calls."

2006 Lexus GS-300

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Excellent fuel mileage --- which is the best thing about this vehicle. Driven it ALL over the U.S. and average about 33 mpg on highway; about 26 mpg city. Some real bad human factors problems: No dome light; pop down tray for many controls hazardous to reach for when you're driving; some controls are touch screen; some are push/toggle. Ride not that great. Performance is very good with this 3 Liter engine but probably not as good as the neweer GS350 with the larger engine -- but gets better gas mileage on premium or mid-grade gasoline."

Great value

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"2 1/2 years and 19,000 miles later, my 2007 GS is like new. Very comfortable, excellent ride, nice insulation from outside when driving, performance, brakes - Nothing NOT to like about the car. Except...and this is minor, I've had one mechanical issue (bad EGR valve) and two electrical problems (bad a/c fan motor and driver's side mirror motor) but the Lexus dealer replaced both items by the next day. My issue is these are quality check issues (all occurred within 6 months of ownership). Nevertheless, nothing has occurred that prevented the car from starting up in the morning. . I'd prefer driving a comparably equipped MB E class but not at a $11,000 premium. Whenever the time comes, I'll get another Lexus. Expensive - yes but the value is there."

Besides rattles - Awesome

By on Friday, January 08, 2010

"This car really satisfies my need for performance, acceleration, great radio, but still enough room for 2 carseats and AWD for the snow. I feel relaxed driving it, but can punch it when I want. Can't wait to see what they come up with on the redesign!"

Worth the money

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"It has been completely trouble free for 2 years and 54,000 miles. still get 29 miles to the gallon"

GS 350 AWD

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Overall, very impressive auto. Voice activated system is a joke, my Honda's works better. The Lexus system has difficulty understanding. Lack of command menu makes it difficult to learn. Performance is really great. Cruise at 75 and average around 30 mpg. Leave most cars in the dust with excellent acceleration. I'd buy one again IF they fix the voice activation program."

GS 350 AWD

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I have had the car for nearly two years now. There has been some "creaking" in the dash in the cold, COLD Minnesota winters, but the dealer dealt with them under warranty. The care is really fast. Great handling! Quick, QUICK and a great bang for the buck. Not as smooth as my LS 400, but much sportier. I really like it. Blows "sports cars" away with a stealthy appearance."

Luxury car with a kick!

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I love our new GS350. It has over 300 hp which is more than a stock Mustang GT! This thing has style, class, and will fly!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals