2008 Lexus GS

Based on 253 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Very nice car

By on Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Bought my 2007 GS 350 RWD new and it has been a terrific value. Quick, comfortable and luxurious. My slight disappointment is in reliability. I have had four items requiring repair (all covered under warranty). Three were covered by a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) issued by Lexus. The fourth involved replacing a noisy motor located in the center console that moved cold/hot air to the rear passenger vents. Granted, all the repairs were easy to process with my local Lexus dealer. And as cars become more electrical and computerized, maybe such items do go bad from time to time. Just slightly disappointed that they occurred. But...they wouldn't discourage me from buying another Lexus. Very enjoyable to drive and comfortable with short and long trips."

Electrical Disaster GS 300

By on Sunday, December 27, 2009

"I purchased this car in 2006. For 2.5 years it was great. The headlights as in most reviews were too low and the dealer refused to adjust them. I went to a Lexus website and learned to do it myself. The run flat tires were poor in the snow and I blew two on potholes in one year. The coup de gras was that I went through 3 batteries in one year. I kept telling the dealer that there was a short in the car. They said my car was fine. Finally when my car refused to start in a blizzard couldn't be jump started and was towed away I l got rid of it"

Exceptional

By on Saturday, November 21, 2009

"Smoothest ride. Comfortable, quiet, dependable."

By on Monday, November 9, 2009

Pretty car but some low points

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"Fast car with good interior room and great MPG. Numerous problems with front windshield creaking (sound). Still not perfect. Voice command sytem is poor. I barely use it as it does not recognize commands. Back-up camera only shows the video, does not show direction or position of vehicle like similar systems on Infinity or BMW."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals