2007 Lexus GS

Based on 246 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

They don't get any nicer.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Super good looking, safe and luxuries vehicle"

Cons: "Only thing I can think of is the initial expense"

"This vehicle is a dream. It is my wife's car and I take care of it for her. The car is perfect in every way. Plenty of power and as smooth as glass and 100% reliable. The mileage is approx. 25-29 mpg around town and 33-37 on highway! The only thing that was bad were the factory installed Yokohama tires (this was the second set on two different GS Lexus's that cupped and were miserable to drive even though they were properly inflated and rotated). Changed to Michelins (as usual) and all is back to Lexus standards."

Best Lexus ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I have had everything from a 98 ES300 to an 04 GS300 to an 07 ES350 to an 07 GS350 .... the GS350 AWD is by far the best lexus i've ever owned. It's smooth luxurious ride is what you would expect from lexus ... what you wouldn't expect is excellent handling, minimal body roll, and punchy performance from the V6. Equipped with Navigation, Mark Levinson & Parking Guidance System, the vehicle is well equipped, and worth every penny. Highly recommended & worth atleast a test drive ... one drive, and you'll be sold!"

best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I have own my 450H for 18 months and it is by far the best overall car in its class. It has the power and excelleration of the top sports cars, while still giving you the gas milage you would expect from a large four cylinder or a V-6. The reviews all say it gets 23 mpg but that depends greatly on how you drive. If you drive it hard, yes, you will get about 22mpg in the city, but if you drive normally and have a comute that is part interstate and part city you can expect closer to 26mpg. The best I ever got was on a cool night not running my AC, accelerating smoothly, and going the speed limit I averaged 32mpg. That is impressive in a car that could keep up with a porsche off the line. Also you have to take in consideration how massively heavy a hybrid is. It weighs as much as an SUV, nothing that weighs that much and has that much power can compete with this car. You should also consider that a car this heavy should hold up better in a wreck than any feather light sports car. The 450h is a bargine considering it is one of the most technologically advanced and arguably one of the safest cars available for less than six figures. Way less. It is also one of the few luxury cars that has an onstar type system, which I feel is very important safty feature you won't find on any other import car aside from mercedes. It also has the easyest of all navigation systems to use. This car is as close to the perfect sports car you can own right now for the price. Yes the trunk is small comparing it to other full size sedans, but this is a sports car that can carry four adults comfortably, has room for kids, and still looks like absolute luxury. Try that in a porsche or a corvette."

Absolutely Fantastic Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great, smooth power, and Levinson sound is amazing"

Cons: "Being 6'4", I wish the seat retreated a bit more"

"I previously owned a used 2003 ES300 for about 7 years. It was a fine vehicle, and proved very reliable. So, naturally when it was time for a new car (and a bit of an upgrade), Lexus was tops on my list. I narrowed my choices to a CPO Mercedes Benz 2009 CLS550 (a beautiful car!), and this CPO 2009 GS350. The prices were very near equal (though the CLS550 had about 5k more miles), and I thoroughly inspected, tested, researched, and debated. In the end, the GS offered a specatularly smooth and powerful ride, understated yet sophisticated good looks, but, most importantly, I knew the reliability of a CPO Lexus from Sewell Lexus in Dallas would be extremely high, and from my research, the CLS550 would have far higher costs associated with fixing any problems that arose than the GS would for identical issues. I made the purchase a few months ago of the GS350, and I am so happy with my decision!"

unbelievable car, great performance, rocket ship

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "eye catcher"

"This car is as good as it gets for the money. It has all the things one would want on a mid size and more. Comfortable ride, quiet, great performance, sweet interior, rare color, great mileage, non-smoker, etc."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals