2007 Lexus GS

Based on 247 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Great Car!

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"After having driven many luxury vehicles including 911, Boxster, BMW, Mercedes CLS I was pleasantly surprised with the performance, styling and luxury of the GS300. While Japanese cars are not quite as robust in materials as German cars, the ride, quietness, handling, and attention to details provides an exceptional value. The Mark Levinson sound system trumps anything I ever had in any of my German cars. I bought this used with 45,000 miles and have put roughly 10,000 miles of trouble free driving on it. It performed well in a NJ winter with 2 wheel drive and all season Michelins. I am still learning new things about the car as I finally took some time to read the owner's manual. It has some amazing technology in a user friendly screen without having to deal with the cumbersome control knobs. The ventilated seats are very nice. Overall excellent vehicle!"

Comfortable cruiser

By on Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"The car purchased as new in 2010. Comfortable cruiser with very nice fit and finish, cabin amenities. In no means it's a sports car. It's reasonably quick, though. Cornering, handling at elevated speeds can't come close to German rivals. Fuel consumption 20.5 mpg at mixed non-agressive driving. Amazingly my previous 09 Infiniti G37 with 3.7l engine and 330 hp and same driving was getting 3-4 miles per gallon better... Originally came with Summer Performance Yokohama tires, was not safe to drive at rain, dealer changed them at no cost to Michelin All Seasons, now rain, inclement driving safety ok. Trunk space is ok, but not exemplary. Back seats are quite usable, considering leg room. Cabin very quiet, noise isolation is excellent, which is a big plus. Torque achieved at relatively lower RPM, so subjectively during day-to-day driving car feels quite quick. Again, behind BMW, MB, Audi, but better than Infiniti (subjective feeling). In cabin tech - all ok, distance controle lines at back up camera would have been nice, though. Car has ventilated / AC seats, nice / a must if you reside at South. Relability - so far so good, no complaints at this point...."

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"unlike other lexus models that i have owned, this car rattles around the dash and windshield area. numerous trips to the dealeship cannot fix. the front sensors tend to go off without explanation, and the gas cap had to be adjusted on 2 occasions. Car also had a recall on the cams. not typical of lexus quality but it is what it is... a big disapointment."

Lexus - PLEASE keep making this car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Quality, Options, Fun to Drive, Sound"

Cons: "Pricey (You get what you pay for.. and more)"

"#1 Fun to drive car PERIOD. This car is the perfect combination of Luxury, Sport, Style and Roomy. I have the Mark Levinson / Navigation combo. The sound is amazing, I have to keep telling people that there is no after-market stereo equipment installed. I have owned many vehicles and this is my favorite so far. I have owned the Acura Legend, Acura Integra, and the Lexus GS beats them easily. The quality is second to none. It does not look and feel like a cheap wannabe luxury car. So many makers have tried to copy this style but I do not think they come close."

My Xmas present to myself, so pleased.

By on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Pros: "Driving a dream car, everything you need & more"

Cons: "Small trunk space"

"Purchased used 2009 Lexus GS 350 AWD this summer. Found a deal I could not pass at the local Lexus dealership. What a wonderful car to drive. The premium sound system is unreal. You can drive for hours in this car and not feel tired. So comfortable and the added luxury items included as Lexus stock options, too many to list, make you feel you are really driving something special. Nothing like it. I'm sold. Probably be a Lexus driver forever"

They don't get any nicer.

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "Super good looking, safe and luxuries vehicle"

Cons: "Only thing I can think of is the initial expense"

"This vehicle is a dream. It is my wife's car and I take care of it for her. The car is perfect in every way. Plenty of power and as smooth as glass and 100% reliable. The mileage is approx. 25-29 mpg around town and 33-37 on highway! The only thing that was bad were the factory installed Yokohama tires (this was the second set on two different GS Lexus's that cupped and were miserable to drive even though they were properly inflated and rotated). Changed to Michelins (as usual) and all is back to Lexus standards."

Best Lexus ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I have had everything from a 98 ES300 to an 04 GS300 to an 07 ES350 to an 07 GS350 .... the GS350 AWD is by far the best lexus i've ever owned. It's smooth luxurious ride is what you would expect from lexus ... what you wouldn't expect is excellent handling, minimal body roll, and punchy performance from the V6. Equipped with Navigation, Mark Levinson & Parking Guidance System, the vehicle is well equipped, and worth every penny. Highly recommended & worth atleast a test drive ... one drive, and you'll be sold!"

best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, June 16, 2008

"I have own my 450H for 18 months and it is by far the best overall car in its class. It has the power and excelleration of the top sports cars, while still giving you the gas milage you would expect from a large four cylinder or a V-6. The reviews all say it gets 23 mpg but that depends greatly on how you drive. If you drive it hard, yes, you will get about 22mpg in the city, but if you drive normally and have a comute that is part interstate and part city you can expect closer to 26mpg. The best I ever got was on a cool night not running my AC, accelerating smoothly, and going the speed limit I averaged 32mpg. That is impressive in a car that could keep up with a porsche off the line. Also you have to take in consideration how massively heavy a hybrid is. It weighs as much as an SUV, nothing that weighs that much and has that much power can compete with this car. You should also consider that a car this heavy should hold up better in a wreck than any feather light sports car. The 450h is a bargine considering it is one of the most technologically advanced and arguably one of the safest cars available for less than six figures. Way less. It is also one of the few luxury cars that has an onstar type system, which I feel is very important safty feature you won't find on any other import car aside from mercedes. It also has the easyest of all navigation systems to use. This car is as close to the perfect sports car you can own right now for the price. Yes the trunk is small comparing it to other full size sedans, but this is a sports car that can carry four adults comfortably, has room for kids, and still looks like absolute luxury. Try that in a porsche or a corvette."

Absolutely Fantastic Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great, smooth power, and Levinson sound is amazing"

Cons: "Being 6'4", I wish the seat retreated a bit more"

"I previously owned a used 2003 ES300 for about 7 years. It was a fine vehicle, and proved very reliable. So, naturally when it was time for a new car (and a bit of an upgrade), Lexus was tops on my list. I narrowed my choices to a CPO Mercedes Benz 2009 CLS550 (a beautiful car!), and this CPO 2009 GS350. The prices were very near equal (though the CLS550 had about 5k more miles), and I thoroughly inspected, tested, researched, and debated. In the end, the GS offered a specatularly smooth and powerful ride, understated yet sophisticated good looks, but, most importantly, I knew the reliability of a CPO Lexus from Sewell Lexus in Dallas would be extremely high, and from my research, the CLS550 would have far higher costs associated with fixing any problems that arose than the GS would for identical issues. I made the purchase a few months ago of the GS350, and I am so happy with my decision!"

unbelievable car, great performance, rocket ship

By on Friday, November 18, 2011

Pros: "eye catcher"

"This car is as good as it gets for the money. It has all the things one would want on a mid size and more. Comfortable ride, quiet, great performance, sweet interior, rare color, great mileage, non-smoker, etc."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals