2002 Lexus GS

9.3

Based on 258 Ratings for the 1998 - 2005 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

perfect for comfort and speed

By on Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pros: "comfort, sexy, power, options, class custimization"

Cons: "when speeding heavy car take into consideration"

"super reliable always always always turn key for the 3 years ive had my gs love every aspect floats down the street like a luxury car should but blows the doors off almost and car i need on the highway a pleasure to own i will maintain and own this car till the day it dies...if it doesnt outlive me"

Excellent car! Great body style!

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

"98-05's GS's not only look nicer than most new vehicles they are making today. They are also very well made. They can easily still drive like new over 100k. Excellent all around vehicles! My second GS and I absolutely love this model Lexus! Also a great car for customizing which is pretty well known. Very comfortable, drives smooth, classic body style. What else can I say? These cars were way ahead of their time!"

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY GS!!!!!

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "great sound system, good on gas, looks incredible"

Cons: "There is nothing missing on the car."

"I am stuck on the Lexus brand and will never go anywhere else. The comfortable ride to the premium sound has me stuck. Great job Lexus!!!!"

I RECOMMEND EVERYBODY TO BUY LEXUS THE BEST CAR

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

"I RECOMMEND EVERYBODY TO BUY LEXUS NO MATTER WHICH MODELS THEY ARE THE BEST CARS YOUR MONEY CAN BUY I OWN 2 LEXUS 2005 GX 470 AND 2003 GS300 I NEVER HAVE TO SEE THE MECHANIC ONLY OIL CHANGE TYRE CHANGE AND THATS ALL ALL I CAN SAY THE BEST COMFORTABLE, RELIABLE AND YOUR MONEY IS WORTH IT I EVEN TELL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IF I WILL BUY ANOTHER CAR IT WILL BE ANOTHER LEXUS THATS IT BOTTOM LINE"

A luxury car with Toyota Value and pricing....

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

"In early 2011 we bought this car, it had a mere 18608 miles. It was still in great shape despite not being perfectly cared for. Previous owner traded it in at 10 years old. So far, only regular maintenance. We no longer take the car to Lexus for service as they messed up a set of wheels by applying a caustic wheel cleaner. RWD 4 door sedan, 3700 lbs, 300HP 4.3 liter V8, seamless 5 speed auto trans. Whats NOT to love about it? This car will outbrake a Corvette from the same year. Needless to say, that comes at a price. The brake rotors are known for warpage early in thier life and this reared its head at about 25K miles. We had the rotors cut and put back on... things were fine for about 10K when it started doing it again. New rotors and front pads were ordered, and replaced. in the process it was discovered that someone had installed aftermarket pads, and some of the hardware was missing. All of that now fixed it came far cheaper than taking the car to Lexus, and I know the tech who works on my cars. Outside of that... this is an excellent driving machine. I'm a Musclecar fan at heart, but this is more like sport sedan... and I like it!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals