1995 Lexus GS

9.4

Based on 59 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

15 years & counting

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"I have owned my 1995 Lexus GS 300 Touring model for 15 years now and it is the best auto I have ever owned. After 130,000 miles, the doors close just as solidly as the day I bought it. The exterrior paint is amazing. Looks like the day I bought it. Have had several door ding's removed and still looks like new. I would say just keep up the recommended maintenance schedule and this vehicle can last a lifetime. Only drawback to owning this car is that it makes no finicial sense to ever sell it as it still drives like new. I would like something newer/different someday, but not yet."

A great car

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"The smoothest ride, easy to handle, a joy to drive, excellent power steering (I have disabled arms). The only negative I have to say that the turning radius is too wide, hard to make U turns. It gets pretty decent mileage for such a heavy car too. It is very well built. Nothing falls off, knobs all work..."

The car is comfortable with all working amentities

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Looks good and fun to drive."

Cons: "Cup holder and antenna needs to be repaired."

"The car has been serviced regularly and all service receipt are available. the rides and handles great. all electronics work proerly and the leather interiron is in great condition for the age of the car."

Great First Car

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"I purchased a 94 back when I was 16. This car was a dream to drive as a first car. Great audio system for stock, power everything, keyless entry, and so on. Everyone else my age was driving old Civics, Camrys, and Accords. It really stood out in the parking lot of my high school. Its a tad on the slow side, but nothing a few performance mods cant fix ;] Being the 2jzge aka supra n/a motor, it can produce some good strong power. Unfortunately, it was totaled last month. I was t-boned when making a left. This car saved my life. I'm really gonna miss it. =["

By on Thursday, April 16, 2009

"Love this car!!!! I bought a second vehicle once 200k miles was reached in expectatiion that it would die. No luck!! I'm on 249K and she's still the quietest thing on the road. It's actually better than my new truck! No major repairs - low maintenence. Simply reliable..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals