2014 Lexus ES Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,188 - $34,526.

10/8.4

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Not so good

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Looks great. Good MPG. love the door lock system."

Cons: "Noisy, uncomfortable, cup holder driver side to h"

"I owned a 2003 Toyota Avalon before I bought this car. The Lexus doesn't even come close to my old Avalon. This car rides to low, you can hear the road firestone tires is the reason, Michelin would be a better choice. You can feel the vibration right through the car mostly when it ideals. The front driver seat area is cramped and uncomfortable. The negation system is complicated and most of it you will never use, especially Enform. Tickets to the theater and restraints reservation, not were I live and Pandora, why ? when you have other tools. The sound system was terrible because of the road noise. This is not a road car more a city car. The trouble is that this is probably the top car in its class. My fault as I never tried the new Avalon."

Way under rated by consumers reports!

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "Great value, class, and quality"

Cons: "None so far"

"Best luxury car in it's class by far! Drive and ride is superior to BMW and Mercedes which drove and rode like a riding mower going down a gravel road. Cabin is quiet and plush. Instrument panel and interior is sophisticated but not complicated. Quality is evident all around. Great value compared to others!"

Great merge of a hybrid and luxury car

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Ample acceleration even uphill"

Cons: "Large profile does not fit easliy in parking space"

"This is my first Lexus and first hybrid vehicle and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The car is well-appointed with many of the qualities you find in a correspondingly priced luxury vehicle. The ride is remarkably smooth, serene and tranquil; perhaps the best in the price range. After 4 hours of interstate driving my wife and I felt energetic, alert and completely without auto fatigue. I find acceleration outstanding and astonishingly good considering the engine size and mileage numbers. On the interstate I am getting 40 miles per gallon. The front seats are amazingly exquisite with enough adjustments to comfort even the most distasteful backache. The back seats are roomy and not confined with ample head and leg room. The new exterior profile is far from uninteresting or dull and the spindle grill adds to the overall ambience of excellence. Overall, money well spent to get the best of its class."

I love, love my new car

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "The new body style, interior, options, price, ride"

"My 2013 ES350 has so much to offer for the price. I looked at the Infiniti, Benz, and BMW and the options that I have blow them out of the water. The ride is quiet and the interior is sleek, sophisticated, and well thought out by Lexus. This is my 1st Lexus but won't be my last. Enjoying it to the Max!"

This Lexus is an outstanding value for the money!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and luxurious!"

Cons: "No negatives, required service is only once a year"

"We love this car. It drives great and has all the bells and whistles that make driving a mid-size luxury vehicle a rewarding experience. My wife has taken it away from me. Be sure and get the upgraded wheels, the GPS and the Mark Levinson sounds system. The Technology will blow you away. I can call up the weather, it will read me my e-mails, I can look up my stocks and I have already downloaded all of my tunes from my I-phone into the Lexus. Also, don't think that it doesn't have enough power, it does all the while getting 21 in town and 29 on the road. Fabulous vehicle!!"