2014 Lexus ES Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $32,659 - $34,125.

10/8.4

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

No regrets - love this car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Cursor just a little tricky to get used to"

"After test driving every model available - I selected the Lexus 300h in Nebula Pearl with black interior. I selected every option including the aniline leather seats for under 50K this is by far a great deal. I spend a lot of time in my vehicle and could not be more impressed with this car. I have not had any issues with the sound system as reported by others. My husband is 6'6" and has plenty of legroom in the front and back. I am not typically the type to gush over my car but I am now!!"

I love, love my new car

By on Sunday, January 06, 2013

Pros: "The new body style, interior, options, price, ride"

"My 2013 ES350 has so much to offer for the price. I looked at the Infiniti, Benz, and BMW and the options that I have blow them out of the water. The ride is quiet and the interior is sleek, sophisticated, and well thought out by Lexus. This is my 1st Lexus but won't be my last. Enjoying it to the Max!"

Glad I Got It!

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Style, quiet, confidence in safety and reliability"

Cons: "Audio FM reception"

"This car is fun to experience with all the electronics and style and quiet. Has plenty of acceleration for freeway entrance in Sport mode. Blind spot side-mirrors are very helpful. Navigation system provides great job with advance warnings AND images of upcoming turns.(I had a 1998 Avalon I bought new before this; the 2013 Avalons look like a shark to me from the front with teeth in the lower grill, so I sprung for the Lexus.) I expect to keep it 15 years, so got the extended warranty. One con I've discovered so far: audio FM reception is inferior and has low volume compared to satellite stations. Too bad it doesn't "normalize" the volume output when changing from one to the other. Lots to learn via 3 inches thick all in English manuals."

Great MPG 41+ but Mark Levinson audio is horrible!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "great MPG for such a large sedan, very comfortable"

Cons: "poor audio system and cup holder will not hold mug"

"The car is one of the best I have ever owned, but the quality control that allowed them to ship it with a defective speaker and poor stitching on the seats is a disappointment for $50K car. The interior is well made and the quality is above average. All the things you would expect from a Lexus. Now the disappointment, the dealership service loves voice mail. DON'T SPEND THE EXTRA for the Mark Levinson audio it is not worth the price. The sub-woofer is defective and being replaced, as soon as someone answers the phone. The dealer parked another brand new one next to mine to test and it had the same rattle and blown out speaker defect!!!"

Sweet Ride

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Really comfortable. Cool technology, reg gas!!"

Cons: "none yet."

"Got the 2014 in Fire Agate, ES300h. Price just $100 more than the 2013 edition,but little to no changes overall. We got the luxury package with the navigation system. The cars at this level come with rain sensing wipers (works great), blind spot monitors, parking assist etc. Able to get the list price down by about $2700. The 2 sets of key fobs remembers the individuals seat, mirrors and steering wheel position along with the temperature setting. The technology is very interesting. When you get a text, it reads it to you, nice feature. Supposed to have a reply feature with 15 prescripted responses, but according to Lexus that feature not enabled by Apple yet??? It automatically plays my iTunes with one touch of a button, another nice feature. Getting 37 mpg and this car is built to use regular gas. With the 17 gal tank it specs to over 600miles per tankful."

Smooth as silk and very quiet

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Pros: "Great mpg in a luxury car"

Cons: "Leather not standard"

"Really enjoy my new ES300h.....gets 41 mpg so far in mixed driving.....car is really a nice machine with suprisingly good pick up.....lots of features......worth the premium to the ES350"

Great Car TONS OF LEGROOM

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "GREAT LEGROOM, AMAZING DRIVE"

Cons: "NO CONS"

"The 2014 Lexus ES has AMAZING legroom. It has 40 inches of rear legroom! It also has 41 inches of front legroom! Its is very comfortable and has great amenities, like the Mark Levinson Audio system, 14 speakers, and sounds amazing!!! Great ride and shifts very smooth. Buy this car! GO LEXUS ES!!! THE BEST, BIGGEST, MOST AMAZING SEDAN ON THE ROAD, (FOR ITS PRICE AND LUXURIOUS FEELING)!!! IF YOU HAVE THE EXTRA CASH TO SPEND, GET THE LS460 L. IT'S SO NICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE 2014 LEXUS ES HAS MORE LEGROOM THAN THE 2014 LEXUS LS460 (SHORT WHEEL BASE)!!!"

Love this car

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "comfort, mileage, ride, technology works great"

Cons: "none so far"

"Had driven Lexus LS model for years, went to Audi A8 for the all-wheel drive. Audi was in the shop multiple times per year for mechanical problems. Looked around at a lot of full size cars (I am 6' 5") and was ready to buy the Lexus RX 450h when I test drove the ES 300h. I was stunned. Plenty of room, drove very well, had every technological and convenience feature I wanted, and was half the cost of the Audi. I have had the car about 4 months, am averaging just under 40 mpg (39.7). I do a fair amount of highway driving so I am very pleased with the mileage. Quality is exactly what you would expect from Lexus. Voice command is much improved over prior years for Lexus, ride is very smooth, and the pickup etc. is outstanding - I forget I am driving a 4 cylinder car."

A Remarkable Achievement

By on Friday, October 26, 2012

Pros: "Style, performance, and value"

Cons: "Should have 18in tires as standard equipment"

"The ES 300h represents a remarkable achievement by Lexus Engineers and Designers. Having owned other Lexus models to include the LS, GS, SC, RX, and ES, nothing equals this latest offering. It is the perfect marriage of luxury, comfort, performance, advanced technology, value, and style. From gorgeous styling cues to exacting aerodynamics to a well executed interior, everything seems to work in harmony to create a fun and extremely satisfying driving experience. While I've only had this vehicle for a short time it has exceeded all my expectations and should prove to be one of the most popular vehicles Lexus has ever produced."

Best luxury vehicle.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "N/A"

"This lexus es 350 ride smooth and very quiet. Looks very luxury and sporty. Lots of room inside . By far better than a BMW, Mercedes, Audi (four circle). I have own all 3 vehicle including my lexus es350 and I am locked in for life on my Lexus"