2014 Lexus ES Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $34,890 - $35,881.

10/8.4

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.8/10

The BEST CAR on the MARKET

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Own this car and I know. This is the best car on the market bellow $50k. BMW, Mercedes, Acura, Infiniti drive like an old junk when you compare them to this new Lexus ES350. PS. If you see the review with less than 10 stars here, that means the person who posted it, can only dream about having the car like new Lexus ES350 and is so jealous that he posts negative comments."

Gorgeous/comfortable/responsive/uses Regular Gas

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

"Previously owned a 2008 ES350 which was wonderful. The 2013 is perfect. The ride is slightly harder which is due to the 19" tires. The look of the car certainly overrides this detail. All in all it's great. Very responsive AND IT USES REGULAR gas. The 2008 used ULTRA."

Bought and Sold it in 2 MONTHS!!!

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Reason: BOOOORRRRINNNGGG!

Pros: "Smooth, Reliable"

Cons: "Boring, Front Seat Bottoms HURT!!!"

"Very simple. Car is too boring. Car is too big. Car's front bottom cushion seats DIG into my legs/thighs - they are very hard and pronounced. NO STORAGE! Where do I put my cell phone? PROS: VERY VERY VERY VERY SMOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Extremely reliable!!!!!!!!! I was contemplating keeping the car 2 years until I saw the car 6 times on the road and every time was an older woman (sorry - for those older women reading this) NOT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! Took the loss and traded it for a German car."

Treat yourself

By on Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pros: "still on my 1st tank of gas"

Cons: "not AWD"

"I was a car accident in my 2013 RX 350 base model. I was able to either get another RX or a fully loaded 2014 ES Hybrid. Best choice I ever made. This car is truly amazing the app sute options makes using the navigation system very simple. If you are able to own this car you will not be disappointed."

Better than Chevy SS and Lincoln MKZ

By on Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "."

Cons: "."

"IMO, it is better than the 415 hp SS and the 300 hp MKZ."

Not quiet at all !!!!

By on Saturday, December 07, 2013

"Very disappointed for this ES350, it's 19km now. I bought it for its serene and comfortable reputation, this vehicle is not quite at lot. 1. The car vibrates when it stopped and the engine is engaged, the vibration makes me so uncomfortable that I have to switch to neutral whenever stopping before traffic light. I took it to dealer to check, I was told it's rotor's problem. I don't think that's the case because it vibrates also when I don't press breaker. 2. The driver side exterior rear mirror creates annoying high frequency noise when the speed is over 100km/h. After spending lots of time, I found that it was caused by the gap between the mirror and its base. I used electric tape to wrap the gap, the noise disappeared. I took the car to dealer to adjust, I was told the gap is normal, and they put the tape back!!! 3. Wind and tire noisy is noticeable and unpleasant even when the speed is less than 80km/h."

Sweet Ride

By on Friday, November 01, 2013

Pros: "Really comfortable. Cool technology, reg gas!!"

Cons: "none yet."

"Got the 2014 in Fire Agate, ES300h. Price just $100 more than the 2013 edition,but little to no changes overall. We got the luxury package with the navigation system. The cars at this level come with rain sensing wipers (works great), blind spot monitors, parking assist etc. Able to get the list price down by about $2700. The 2 sets of key fobs remembers the individuals seat, mirrors and steering wheel position along with the temperature setting. The technology is very interesting. When you get a text, it reads it to you, nice feature. Supposed to have a reply feature with 15 prescripted responses, but according to Lexus that feature not enabled by Apple yet??? It automatically plays my iTunes with one touch of a button, another nice feature. Getting 37 mpg and this car is built to use regular gas. With the 17 gal tank it specs to over 600miles per tankful."

No regrets - love this car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Cursor just a little tricky to get used to"

"After test driving every model available - I selected the Lexus 300h in Nebula Pearl with black interior. I selected every option including the aniline leather seats for under 50K this is by far a great deal. I spend a lot of time in my vehicle and could not be more impressed with this car. I have not had any issues with the sound system as reported by others. My husband is 6'6" and has plenty of legroom in the front and back. I am not typically the type to gush over my car but I am now!!"

No regrets - love this car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Cursor just a little tricky to get used to"

Love this car

By on Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pros: "comfort, mileage, ride, technology works great"

Cons: "none so far"

"Had driven Lexus LS model for years, went to Audi A8 for the all-wheel drive. Audi was in the shop multiple times per year for mechanical problems. Looked around at a lot of full size cars (I am 6' 5") and was ready to buy the Lexus RX 450h when I test drove the ES 300h. I was stunned. Plenty of room, drove very well, had every technological and convenience feature I wanted, and was half the cost of the Audi. I have had the car about 4 months, am averaging just under 40 mpg (39.7). I do a fair amount of highway driving so I am very pleased with the mileage. Quality is exactly what you would expect from Lexus. Voice command is much improved over prior years for Lexus, ride is very smooth, and the pickup etc. is outstanding - I forget I am driving a 4 cylinder car."