2014 Lexus ES Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,165 - $36,739.

10/8.4

Based on 52 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

My Fifth ES350

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, seats #1 comfortable"

Cons: "only one D/C outlet up front"

"I first drove the 2013 ES at a Lexus demo drive and fell in love with the ES all over again. No matter what the car magazines may tell you, the ES is fun to drive as well as quite, a soft ride and endless creature comforts. The new selectable "sport" mode changes the handling quite a bit. I can feel the difference in steering the moment it is selected. This is my 5th ES and I wouldn't own any other car. I have put over 250K miles total on the 5 I've owned and have never had any trouble with any one except a flat tire and a mud flap falling off. The ES is a great car, a bit pricey, but worth the money. 2013 model gets better gas mileage as well. And I love the blind spot monitors. Don't buy one without that option!"

This Lexus is an outstanding value for the money!

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Great vehicle, fun to drive and luxurious!"

Cons: "No negatives, required service is only once a year"

"We love this car. It drives great and has all the bells and whistles that make driving a mid-size luxury vehicle a rewarding experience. My wife has taken it away from me. Be sure and get the upgraded wheels, the GPS and the Mark Levinson sounds system. The Technology will blow you away. I can call up the weather, it will read me my e-mails, I can look up my stocks and I have already downloaded all of my tunes from my I-phone into the Lexus. Also, don't think that it doesn't have enough power, it does all the while getting 21 in town and 29 on the road. Fabulous vehicle!!"

Way under rated by consumers reports!

By on Friday, February 15, 2013

Pros: "Great value, class, and quality"

Cons: "None so far"

"Best luxury car in it's class by far! Drive and ride is superior to BMW and Mercedes which drove and rode like a riding mower going down a gravel road. Cabin is quiet and plush. Instrument panel and interior is sophisticated but not complicated. Quality is evident all around. Great value compared to others!"

Great merge of a hybrid and luxury car

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Ample acceleration even uphill"

Cons: "Large profile does not fit easliy in parking space"

"This is my first Lexus and first hybrid vehicle and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The car is well-appointed with many of the qualities you find in a correspondingly priced luxury vehicle. The ride is remarkably smooth, serene and tranquil; perhaps the best in the price range. After 4 hours of interstate driving my wife and I felt energetic, alert and completely without auto fatigue. I find acceleration outstanding and astonishingly good considering the engine size and mileage numbers. On the interstate I am getting 40 miles per gallon. The front seats are amazingly exquisite with enough adjustments to comfort even the most distasteful backache. The back seats are roomy and not confined with ample head and leg room. The new exterior profile is far from uninteresting or dull and the spindle grill adds to the overall ambience of excellence. Overall, money well spent to get the best of its class."

Great Car - quiet and smooth all the way.

By on Monday, November 05, 2012

Pros: "great overall value"

Cons: "some interior surfaces could be nicer"

"Just hit 1250 miles and I'm impressed with almost every aspect of the car. No road noise, great sound system, easy controls, nice luxury features and great mileage at 30 hwy.I shopped a lot and the ES is better value than Acura or Infiniti."