2013 Lexus ES

Based on 40 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next

I really love this car and that surprises me!

By on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pros: "comfort, drive, economy, looks, interior features."

Cons: "Still looking for them!!"

"Traded out of a 2010 Range Rover sport which I loved. Thinking about saving the planet and money! Expected to drift off into middle aged boredom driving this car but that just hasn't been the case. Car is really comfortable and altho driving a hybrid demands a different style of driving I'm thoroughly used to it. Have had the car for 23 days and everyone comments on how beautiful it looks. General comfort and interior features are excellent. Got 562 miles on first tank of gas so getting over 40mpg which is very impressive. Do yourself a favor and if you are in the market for a hybrid at very least test drive this car."

Quick, comfortable, luxurious, and value is decent

By on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pros: "interior"

Cons: "could use 18/19 in. standard wheels instead of 17s"

"Pictures, videos, and overall reviews don't do this car justice... This coming from someone who would have never considered Lexus much less the es350"

Great MPG 41+ but Mark Levinson audio is horrible!

By on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pros: "great MPG for such a large sedan, very comfortable"

Cons: "poor audio system and cup holder will not hold mug"

"The car is one of the best I have ever owned, but the quality control that allowed them to ship it with a defective speaker and poor stitching on the seats is a disappointment for $50K car. The interior is well made and the quality is above average. All the things you would expect from a Lexus. Now the disappointment, the dealership service loves voice mail. DON'T SPEND THE EXTRA for the Mark Levinson audio it is not worth the price. The sub-woofer is defective and being replaced, as soon as someone answers the phone. The dealer parked another brand new one next to mine to test and it had the same rattle and blown out speaker defect!!!"

Follow Up re FM Reception: Great Now / Audio Tips

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Pros: "Almost everything so far . . ."

Cons: "You still have to pay for it."

"When Lexus called to see how I liked the car (they really DO care) they taught me I can use the equalizer setting for FM and it will remember it, and separately, it will remember my equalizer settings for other media sources like my iPod touch and Satellite radio (subscription included at no extra charge for a while). It also remembers volume settings for these sources. (I didn't get to that part in the feature rich manual studies 101, yet when posting an earlier review; sorry.) Hint I DID research: without the navigation system you have a multiple disc CD changer. WITH the navigation system (which I'm glad I have), it only loads ONE CD (or DVD). (Does anyone use CD's anymore? LOL) Hope this helps."

Great looking, driving car.

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Great new look"

Cons: "Dealer sticking to MSRP"

"This is a great looking and handling car. Only drawback is with so many 2012 still available dealer would budge much off MSRP on 2013. Dealer was giving great price on 2012 but because it was last of old design I wanted the all new 2013 figuring it would still be the ES look for several years to come."

Previous | 1 ... 6 7 8 | Next