2013 Lexus ES

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.7/10

No regrets - love this car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Cursor just a little tricky to get used to"

"After test driving every model available - I selected the Lexus 300h in Nebula Pearl with black interior. I selected every option including the aniline leather seats for under 50K this is by far a great deal. I spend a lot of time in my vehicle and could not be more impressed with this car. I have not had any issues with the sound system as reported by others. My husband is 6'6" and has plenty of legroom in the front and back. I am not typically the type to gush over my car but I am now!!"

Excedllent vehicle

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pros: "good build quality, comfort and reliabilty"

Cons: "Somewhat stiff ride"

"My ES350 is a quiet ,luxurious automobile with outstanding comfort. After driving 300 miles I can get out of the car feeling fresh with no back stiffness. The highway ride is excellent. However, riding around the city with uneven road surfaces produces a somewhat stiff ride. The ride went from excellent in my 2008 Lexus to average in 2014. I also find the Navigation system to be distracting. Overall, I would still recommend this vehicle for its outstanding reliability, good looks and comfort."

Great Car TONS OF LEGROOM

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "GREAT LEGROOM, AMAZING DRIVE"

Cons: "NO CONS"

"The 2014 Lexus ES has AMAZING legroom. It has 40 inches of rear legroom! It also has 41 inches of front legroom! Its is very comfortable and has great amenities, like the Mark Levinson Audio system, 14 speakers, and sounds amazing!!! Great ride and shifts very smooth. Buy this car! GO LEXUS ES!!! THE BEST, BIGGEST, MOST AMAZING SEDAN ON THE ROAD, (FOR ITS PRICE AND LUXURIOUS FEELING)!!! IF YOU HAVE THE EXTRA CASH TO SPEND, GET THE LS460 L. IT'S SO NICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, THE 2014 LEXUS ES HAS MORE LEGROOM THAN THE 2014 LEXUS LS460 (SHORT WHEEL BASE)!!!"

Great merge of a hybrid and luxury car

By on Monday, February 04, 2013

Pros: "Ample acceleration even uphill"

Cons: "Large profile does not fit easliy in parking space"

"This is my first Lexus and first hybrid vehicle and I couldn’t be more thrilled. The car is well-appointed with many of the qualities you find in a correspondingly priced luxury vehicle. The ride is remarkably smooth, serene and tranquil; perhaps the best in the price range. After 4 hours of interstate driving my wife and I felt energetic, alert and completely without auto fatigue. I find acceleration outstanding and astonishingly good considering the engine size and mileage numbers. On the interstate I am getting 40 miles per gallon. The front seats are amazingly exquisite with enough adjustments to comfort even the most distasteful backache. The back seats are roomy and not confined with ample head and leg room. The new exterior profile is far from uninteresting or dull and the spindle grill adds to the overall ambience of excellence. Overall, money well spent to get the best of its class."

My Fifth ES350

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, seats #1 comfortable"

Cons: "only one D/C outlet up front"

"I first drove the 2013 ES at a Lexus demo drive and fell in love with the ES all over again. No matter what the car magazines may tell you, the ES is fun to drive as well as quite, a soft ride and endless creature comforts. The new selectable "sport" mode changes the handling quite a bit. I can feel the difference in steering the moment it is selected. This is my 5th ES and I wouldn't own any other car. I have put over 250K miles total on the 5 I've owned and have never had any trouble with any one except a flat tire and a mud flap falling off. The ES is a great car, a bit pricey, but worth the money. 2013 model gets better gas mileage as well. And I love the blind spot monitors. Don't buy one without that option!"