2013 Lexus ES

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.8/10

Wonderful!!!!!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "All around great! Uses REGULAR Gas with high MPG"

Cons: "N O N E"

"I owned a 2008 and thought that it could not be beat. Purchased a 2013 ES350 Ultra and it is wonderful! If I wanted to nit-pick......A little noise from tires at high speeds(7o+). I'll fix that when I replace tires, hopefully not for 20,000 more miles."

Love this car.

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

Pros: "Ride is very smooth."

Cons: "Radio/screen interface could be better"

"I had a 2013 Acura TSX I traded in for this Lexus ES300h because the Acura rode so stiff. I've owned many Toyotas, Hondas and Acuras and this is by far my favorite. The hybrid was only $1800 more than the non and I figure I will break even in about 3 years with $3.50 gas. I generally keep cars about 10 years so I should save A LOT over that time. I love the ride."

Toyota skimped on this ine

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "Looks - Great Gas mileage"

Cons: "Lousy Radio somewhat over priced"

"Gas Mileage great at 37 average. Has lots of bells and whistles as standard more if you want to pay. Good pick up for a Hybrid - Too soon to tell on reliability. Standard radio stinks on a car this expensive. Interior is above average well thought out."

I love this car more than my last 3

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

"quiet ,comfortable,powerful.....can only criticize the armrest i.e. storage space to right of driver.....placed too far back & not easy to get into"

Excellent daily commuter (premium leather, navi)

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "New sporty design, super comfortable, smooth ride"

Cons: "A bit weak in the cornering department"

"I drove SUV's for the past 20 years and was waiting for midsize hybrids to hit the market before giving up the SUV for commuting. This car is EXTREMELY comfortable for a normal size person. My MPG doubled, so I now gas up only every 2 weeks rather than weekly, and that feels GREAT! (Getting about 36 mpg real life , but I do drive a lot of steep hills) The interior gives a luxury feel, and my kids love riding in the back seat. The smoothness of the ride is wonderful if you drive many miles and prefer comfort over handling (if you get a firmer riding car you can do corners faster but will feel every bump; this is your decision, although the handling and engine response do increase if you switch the ES300h out of ECONO mode and into REGULAR or SPORT mode) I have the standard "Premium " audio system with Navigation (as opposed to Mark Levinson). The Pandora app works fine, but the XM radio or iPOD sound qualities are superior to phone streaming on 3G. I took an old iPOD I never use and loaded it up,, leaving it in the glove out of site and plugged to the USB input. The car is designed to show iPOD and phone music nicely on the navi screen. Overall, sound system is extremely clear, only lacking in bass power (although you could add that, it might use up a lot of electricity for the big extra amp), and part of the fun of this car is when it switches into full EV mode , saving you on fuel. I highly recommend including the package with backup camera and parking assist sensors. The camera is very well directed to make backing into a tight space much safer. I drove the Avalon, and the car, although similar, was not the same quality level as the Lexus version, and also is a bit longer. The Lexus has a much better quality interior. For a car that is this comfortable and luxurious under 50k including tax and license, this one is a no brainer. My rides are now too short because I enjoy them so much I just want to keep going!"