2012 Lexus ES

Based on 234 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

great car

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Went from cadillac to avalon to honda. no more!! This is thebest ride. best value, best performing, best overall I have ever owned.Dealer service is first class. Next one will be a lexus!!"

By on Monday, December 1, 2008

"Great Car, seats a bit tight for a larger frame (6'4" 220lbs); but a smooth ride and fun to drive. A bit hard on tires, but well worth the money. Good re-sale and mileage can get to 36 on freeway under 75 mph"

Smooth ride

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I read some bad reports with some of the messages. But, there isn't a smoother ride anywhere. The gas mileage is a plus for such luxury. At times , the ride is so smooth I have to check if I'm really moving. Some people said it's noisy, but not my 350ES. I agree the mp3 is in bad place ,but that is a minor detail. The staff goes well beyond to make you feel comfortable. Holds its value and that is A CREDIT TO ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP."

My First Lexus

By on Friday, September 5, 2008

"This car is great! My first Lexus. Comfortable, an excellent buy for the price tag. Got the Premium Plus package. Great gas mileage for a large car, 25 city/30 hwy. The handling is good for a larger car, ride very smooth, quiet, lots of creature features in the package. Love the fob in the pocket, touch entry, puddle lights. Got the blue, great color. Would recommend for any buyer of a luxury car under $40K."

Precision

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Extremely well build car like bank's vault and swiss watch."

Love my Lexus (both of them)

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"We just purchased our second 2008 Lexus ES350. Let's face it...NOTHING DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS. I have owned BMW's, Mercedez's, and Acura and the Lexus ride is a pure joy!!!! We considered the RX400h because we really wanted an SUV Hybrid, but Lexus missed the mark on the comfort of the front seats and the utility and luxury features that the ES has. We replaced an 04 ES with an 08 in May and now just purchased our second ES due to a total loss on my Acura MDX. We paid $38,000 + T&L for a fully loaded ES with Nav (Not the Ultra Pkg). This is a GREAT sporty LUXURIOUS, POWERFUL car. I think it far exceeds BMW."

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"This is our first Lexus. We previously had a 1998 BMW 7-series, which is hard to beat. However, after reading an article in Consumer Reports regarding vehicles most likely to go 200,000 miles without major problems, we found that the 7-series was ranked last out of 100 cars reviewed. Lexus had several in the top ten. As our BMW was already starting to cost a lot of money for upkeep, we decided to start checking out alternatives. We test drove just about every sedan we could before we settled on the Lexus. The ES 350, with premium plus package, is perfectly suited for us. While the IS was more like the car we had, fuel economy was a large factor. The 350 is very comfortable, has all the features we could ask for, and the Lexus dealership provided the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. There are only a couple minor annoyances - they placed the open latch on the center console where my elbow likes to hang out resulting in it opening "on it's own", also the side mirror adjustment button is located on the dash board and hard to reach while driving. Other than that, it's a beauty!"

I have to knit pick

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"The car is great overall. Lexus missed the mark on a couple of minor items: 1. The location of the MP3 jack (in the center console) is useless. Very hard to get to. 2. Lexus should have added an iPod connection and controls. Everybody has an iPod!!! 3. The interior lights are too dim. 4. No interior light control for back seats. 5. You have to guess when you push the buttons on the upper console."

I don't know why everyone does not own this car

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, fast, handles well, stereo!"

Cons: "It won't last forever...."

"Since 1993, I have owned only Toyota and Lexus. In 2011, I decided to buy another car and thought I might try something other than a Lexus. I drove BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc. but not one of them matched the overall comforts, luxuries, performance, mileage, reliabilty etc of the Lexus ES 350. This car has plenty of pick up and when you ask it to go, it goes! The ride is quiet and refined. I tend to drive my car like a performance car and there is nothing wrong with this car's handling if you know what you are doing. I love driving it in the mountains in manual shift mode. The sound system is all you could ask for. The car has every luxury and convenience I could want. The lights that swivel as you drive around curves at night are a lifesaver. The car also gets pretty good mileage on the highway. I average between 28-33 mpg, depending on my speed and driving. I personally think this is one of the very best cars on the road today. My friends that drive Mercedes and BMW are always complaining about something breaking down. Well, since 1993, I can't recall a single major repair, or even many minor ones, on my Toyota and Lexus vehicles. I know it would be boring if everyone drove one...but it would make total sense!!"

Love my Lexus

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

"Slight issue with the perforated leather seats peeling."