2012 Lexus ES

Based on 234 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

My second Lexus, problem free on both. best ride

By on Monday, December 1, 2014

"I ONLY NEED A SMALLER CAR. AM NOW RETIRED. My second Lexus. Great Car. Hate to sell it, but it is too big just for me. Don't travel much anymore"

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"

Nice firs luxury car

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I have had the ES 350 for about a year now. It has handled very well, extremely quite car. I love it on the Highway impossible to know that your going 80. The complaints that I would have about this car is mostly front seat driver comfort. I am a pretty big guy (240 6'2") and I find that front driver seat very uncomfortable. I have the extender but my issue is the width of the seat. I can never find a comfortable spot for my left leg. Because the seat narrows at the point you most need the comfort I find my leg hanging over the edge and very uncomfortable. I am looking for a seat pad to put in to help. I love the car though and hopefully I can find something to help with this issue."