2012 Lexus ES

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive fo sure"

Cons: "None I can think of."

"I love the reliabilty. The smooth ride. Great exceleration. The creature comforts are great those of a vety expensive luxury car.THis is my 2ND ES 350"

Absolutely Great Car!!

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, smooth ride with some pickup"

Cons: "Seats a little hard and maintenance is costly"

"The Lexus drives very smoothly and has a lot of pickup. The steering is great and the ride is so smooth it is hard to keep the speed at the speed limit. Everyone loves to drive it. Only complaint is that the seats are a little hard - probably due to the heating/cooling ventilation system. The repairs are also a little expensive. I had to have the steering system fluid changed and the car only had 33,000 miles. It was not covered by the Resale Warranty Program."

Will never be without a Lexus

By on Thursday, June 04, 2009

"Have had it for 18 mos and it's a great car. Ride is the best and fuel economy 26MPG in town and up to 32 Hwy. Never a problem mechanically. Plenty of power and BTW it runs fine on mid grade gas. 272 HP is all I need and it's fairly quick. Only minor complaint is rear view visibility is not so good. Lexus dealers are the best with free loaner cars and car washes. This is NOT a Camry with a Lexus logo. It's truly much better."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. I will definitely look into purchasing another Lexus when this one gets passed on to one of the children."

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

My second Lexus, problem free on both. best ride

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

"I ONLY NEED A SMALLER CAR. AM NOW RETIRED. My second Lexus. Great Car. Hate to sell it, but it is too big just for me. Don't travel much anymore"

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"

Nice firs luxury car

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I have had the ES 350 for about a year now. It has handled very well, extremely quite car. I love it on the Highway impossible to know that your going 80. The complaints that I would have about this car is mostly front seat driver comfort. I am a pretty big guy (240 6'2") and I find that front driver seat very uncomfortable. I have the extender but my issue is the width of the seat. I can never find a comfortable spot for my left leg. Because the seat narrows at the point you most need the comfort I find my leg hanging over the edge and very uncomfortable. I am looking for a seat pad to put in to help. I love the car though and hopefully I can find something to help with this issue."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "very comfortable"

Cons: "A/c hits me directly, too cold ( crazy complaining"

"Better than the Mercedes convertible I once owned. Best ride of all the cars I owned, and the service is excellent, I just love it, maybe I will keep it, very difficult decision, I know what I have."

Second Best Vehicle

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, and quite drive."

Cons: "None so far."

"I bought my 2007 ES 350 new. It is the second best car I've ever had. The best being an 1991 LS 400. This is our third Lexus. While not quite the same ride, it comes close to the LS standard. At almost 70,000 miles I've had no problems. Just routine service. I would definitely recommend. Then again, all Toyota products reflect quality."

Awesome Car!

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I've owned a lot of upper mid-level SUVs and cars; Volvo was close but nothing matches this car. The overall experience with lexus has really been fantastic. My ES350 is quiet, smooth and plenty fast when you need it. I originally leased it but I am buying it early after only a year. Premium fuel isn't cheap but the gas mileage is really great for a car this roomy."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"The appearance of a stock es350 is not that appealing because it looks very similiar to the toyota camry, but with a little bit of love this car turns from ordinary to a jaw dropping ride. The interior of this car is remarkable, once i sat in this car i knew that it was the one. From the navigation to the heated and cooling seats to the amount of space makes the driver feel comfortable and confident behind the wheel"

Great Value

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"This is the second ES I have leased and it is definately my favorite car. It offers great luxury, great gas mileage, and plenty of power. The resale is also excellent. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying it at the end of my lease and keeping it for 6 years instead of my usual three."

powerful, fits like a glove, good MPGs, reliable

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "turn by turn navigation, panaramic view"

Cons: "zero"

"absolutely wonderful car: comfort,luxury intelligence and zero problems. It is very quite and the ride is like gliding. Navigation system panaramoic view makes you feel very open. This is the nicest vehicle for anyone. You won.t have any problems and I love the rain sensing wipers. The car takes care of you and I find it can be smarter than me at times. It is push button start and won't let you lock yourself out."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"Never had a problem with anythiing major related to this car. I love it. I have had it for about 3 years now"

Cherry creampuff

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We bought this car new in 2007 and have driven it 86,000 miles. Our only non-oil change maintenance costs have been a set of tires and new front brakes. It's conversation-quiet on the highway, gets great mileage (averaged 33 on most recent 3,300-mile trip), rides wonderfully. Power galore. It'll jump up to a hundred in a heartbeat. This is the finest car we've ever owned. Right now, I'm toying with buying another ES 350 — which says something about how much I like this car."

Best Vehicle I'ever Owned

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I went from a 2000 Mercedes C280 to the Lexus ES350 because I had nothing but problems with the Mercedes. The Lexus cost about the same but the quality, performance, and comfort are much better. The lexus has averaged better than 27 MPG overall mileage since day one and will average 32 MPG on the highway. This car is very powerful. I ran it on the drag strip and turned the quarter mile in 15.4 sec at 90 mph. The only thing I don't like is the center console presses against my right knee and is uncomfortable on a long trip. The the left door trim also presses against my left knee and is uncomfortable. Overall, this car is is tops!!!"

great car

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Went from cadillac to avalon to honda. no more!! This is thebest ride. best value, best performing, best overall I have ever owned.Dealer service is first class. Next one will be a lexus!!"

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"Great Car, seats a bit tight for a larger frame (6'4" 220lbs); but a smooth ride and fun to drive. A bit hard on tires, but well worth the money. Good re-sale and mileage can get to 36 on freeway under 75 mph"

Smooth ride

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I read some bad reports with some of the messages. But, there isn't a smoother ride anywhere. The gas mileage is a plus for such luxury. At times , the ride is so smooth I have to check if I'm really moving. Some people said it's noisy, but not my 350ES. I agree the mp3 is in bad place ,but that is a minor detail. The staff goes well beyond to make you feel comfortable. Holds its value and that is A CREDIT TO ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP."

My First Lexus

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"This car is great! My first Lexus. Comfortable, an excellent buy for the price tag. Got the Premium Plus package. Great gas mileage for a large car, 25 city/30 hwy. The handling is good for a larger car, ride very smooth, quiet, lots of creature features in the package. Love the fob in the pocket, touch entry, puddle lights. Got the blue, great color. Would recommend for any buyer of a luxury car under $40K."

first rate choice

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"I've owned this car over two years without a problem. It is very comfortable, quiet, and quick; its acceleration is far better than the ES 330 I owned. In sum, you can't lose with this car, the best I've owned in fifty years."

Precision

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Extremely well build car like bank's vault and swiss watch."

Love my Lexus (both of them)

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"We just purchased our second 2008 Lexus ES350. Let's face it...NOTHING DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS. I have owned BMW's, Mercedez's, and Acura and the Lexus ride is a pure joy!!!! We considered the RX400h because we really wanted an SUV Hybrid, but Lexus missed the mark on the comfort of the front seats and the utility and luxury features that the ES has. We replaced an 04 ES with an 08 in May and now just purchased our second ES due to a total loss on my Acura MDX. We paid $38,000 + T&L for a fully loaded ES with Nav (Not the Ultra Pkg). This is a GREAT sporty LUXURIOUS, POWERFUL car. I think it far exceeds BMW."