2012 Lexus ES

Based on 194 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

The best vehicle I ever owned!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "great price, classy, fun to drive"

Cons: "had problems with drop calls..."

"I bought this car new 300 miles....this was my 8th new vehicle....and the best one of all. Customer service.....AWESOME....I will be getting many more.....Rated as...#1 luxury sedan...."

Reliable reliable reliable

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "reliable and pleasent to drive on long trips"

Cons: "base modle could have more for the money."

"Lexus is definatly a higher priced car however, you get what you pay for. The is very comftable but alittle light on the interior quality. Alot of power packed in the 3.5 liter engine with the exterior being a good mix of conservative style with some sport mixed in. The body style will stay apealing in years to come. the car handles great in nomal driving conditions, alittle lacking under aggresive driving but it is the ES not the GS. Will buy another someday when this one needs replaced. I am bettng i will have this one for awhile."