2012 Lexus ES

Based on 196 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Nice vehicle. Reliable, good mileage.

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Well designed interior with nice finish."

Cons: "Sound system and ride."

"I purchased this car used after driving a '96 LS400 to about 180k miles. I wanted something a bit smaller with better gas mileage. This had a nice, conservative look on the interior and exterior. Kind of a practical luxury car. This car does not have a back-up camera, but should because the rear view is quite limited. Also, I discovered I much prefer a rear wheel drive car to front wheel. You get a better turning radius and more enjoyable driving with a rear-wheel drive. The ride and steering is too soft with little road feel. The sound system is subpar. I regret not getting either another LS or perhaps the Infiniti or Mercedes C350."

Blue color is unique. Had many people admire it.

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Holds value, average 31MPG on the @75MPH"

Cons: "has plenty of cup holder in both the front and bac"

"emaculate interior. Waxed four times a year"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

The best vehicle I ever owned!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "great price, classy, fun to drive"

Cons: "had problems with drop calls..."

"I bought this car new 300 miles....this was my 8th new vehicle....and the best one of all. Customer service.....AWESOME....I will be getting many more.....Rated as...#1 luxury sedan...."

Reliable reliable reliable

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "reliable and pleasent to drive on long trips"

Cons: "base modle could have more for the money."

"Lexus is definatly a higher priced car however, you get what you pay for. The is very comftable but alittle light on the interior quality. Alot of power packed in the 3.5 liter engine with the exterior being a good mix of conservative style with some sport mixed in. The body style will stay apealing in years to come. the car handles great in nomal driving conditions, alittle lacking under aggresive driving but it is the ES not the GS. Will buy another someday when this one needs replaced. I am bettng i will have this one for awhile."

Best vehicle I ever owned, including my 2003 ES

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, economical, a joy to drive."

Cons: "Cup holder diameter too small for my cup - Ha!"

"I have two Lexus. The 2003 was a big surprise (still owned). The 2010 is a gigantic surprise. Both purchased new, serviced at dealerships during warranty periods. Neither has ever failed. My 2010 is incredibly comfortable for travel. If I ever purchase another auto, it will be a Lexus. Incredible car."

Excellent Entry Leve Luxury

By on Saturday, March 15, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable luxurious car providing a smooth ride."

Cons: "Not a race car, but we are not in Germany....."

"Bought the car certified from a Lexus dealer with 21,000 miles and it has been a real pleasure to drive. I use it to go to work every day and it is like being in my living room on the way to work. The suspension is great, the sound system fantastic and I really like that the automatic can switch to manual, this really helps in slower traffic and cuts down on using the breaks. I am really happy with this car!"

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pros: "It drives great, rides great and is fun to drive."

Cons: "I wish that it used regular gas."

"I love the color - ruby red metallic. It is a gorgeous car! Handles beautifully, too."