2012 Lexus ES

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Rides like riding on a cloud

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "Reliabilty outstanding"

"Over 90,000 miles and the first fault; the pipe for the hydraulic steering fluid is corroded and leaking. It rides better than our 2010 RX 350. The reliability is outstanding and the upgraded leather and wood interior is very impressive."

Wonderful car!

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Great steering; great comfort; good gas mileage."

"This Lexus is reliable, comfortable, easy to drive and maneuver. It is the best car I have ever owned."

Almost a 10

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

"My third ES. Great car, mileage, handling,comfort, looks all a 10. Only complaint is the lite beige leather gets dirty and shows wear easily, and is impossible to clean, especially on the drivers seat. Very responsive, fun to drive!"

disappointing

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "my wife likes it."

Cons: "high cost of maintenance at Lexus dealerships."

"When it came time to replace her Avalon, my wife decided that she wanted an ES350. My impression of the car was/is that it is an over priced, dressed up, Camry. I thought at that time, and continue to believe that the Toyota Avalon was, in every way, a more luxurious car and...much less expensive to own, and maintain! But, bless her pea-pickin' lil ol' heart, wanted a Lexus. So, she's been driving this car for almost 4 years now and, she seems satisfied with it. However, because I know she'll never read this review let me offer my honest opinion: if the engineers at Lexus were attempting to design a car for grandma, they hit it out of the park! If you never drive faster than 40 mph, this is the car for you! Aesthetically, I find the car to be boring. As far comfort, I find myself nearly crippled after making the 700 mile drive to our daughters home in N.Y.. AS far as performance the car does have pep. However, because of its lack of response to the road, I would advise against trying to maneuver in traffic at higher speeds. As I stated previously, it's her car, and she's happy with it. In the end I guess that's the only thing that matters."

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."