2011 Lexus ES

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

powerful, fits like a glove, good MPGs, reliable

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "turn by turn navigation, panaramic view"

Cons: "zero"

"absolutely wonderful car: comfort,luxury intelligence and zero problems. It is very quite and the ride is like gliding. Navigation system panaramoic view makes you feel very open. This is the nicest vehicle for anyone. You won.t have any problems and I love the rain sensing wipers. The car takes care of you and I find it can be smarter than me at times. It is push button start and won't let you lock yourself out."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

"Never had a problem with anythiing major related to this car. I love it. I have had it for about 3 years now"

Cherry creampuff

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We bought this car new in 2007 and have driven it 86,000 miles. Our only non-oil change maintenance costs have been a set of tires and new front brakes. It's conversation-quiet on the highway, gets great mileage (averaged 33 on most recent 3,300-mile trip), rides wonderfully. Power galore. It'll jump up to a hundred in a heartbeat. This is the finest car we've ever owned. Right now, I'm toying with buying another ES 350 — which says something about how much I like this car."

So much ROAD NOISE!

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I expected so much better from a Lexus. The car rides great, has a great look, very comfortable as I am 6'3", the build quality is superb, and love the rear window screen. However, only on a newly paved road is this car anywhere near quiet. I even bought new tires, Coopers - one of the quiestest tires made, but they made very little difference. I will not be buying another Lexus."

Best Vehicle I'ever Owned

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I went from a 2000 Mercedes C280 to the Lexus ES350 because I had nothing but problems with the Mercedes. The Lexus cost about the same but the quality, performance, and comfort are much better. The lexus has averaged better than 27 MPG overall mileage since day one and will average 32 MPG on the highway. This car is very powerful. I ran it on the drag strip and turned the quarter mile in 15.4 sec at 90 mph. The only thing I don't like is the center console presses against my right knee and is uncomfortable on a long trip. The the left door trim also presses against my left knee and is uncomfortable. Overall, this car is is tops!!!"

great car

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Went from cadillac to avalon to honda. no more!! This is thebest ride. best value, best performing, best overall I have ever owned.Dealer service is first class. Next one will be a lexus!!"

By on Monday, December 01, 2008

"Great Car, seats a bit tight for a larger frame (6'4" 220lbs); but a smooth ride and fun to drive. A bit hard on tires, but well worth the money. Good re-sale and mileage can get to 36 on freeway under 75 mph"

Smooth ride

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I read some bad reports with some of the messages. But, there isn't a smoother ride anywhere. The gas mileage is a plus for such luxury. At times , the ride is so smooth I have to check if I'm really moving. Some people said it's noisy, but not my 350ES. I agree the mp3 is in bad place ,but that is a minor detail. The staff goes well beyond to make you feel comfortable. Holds its value and that is A CREDIT TO ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP."

My First Lexus

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"This car is great! My first Lexus. Comfortable, an excellent buy for the price tag. Got the Premium Plus package. Great gas mileage for a large car, 25 city/30 hwy. The handling is good for a larger car, ride very smooth, quiet, lots of creature features in the package. Love the fob in the pocket, touch entry, puddle lights. Got the blue, great color. Would recommend for any buyer of a luxury car under $40K."

first rate choice

By on Wednesday, September 03, 2008

"I've owned this car over two years without a problem. It is very comfortable, quiet, and quick; its acceleration is far better than the ES 330 I owned. In sum, you can't lose with this car, the best I've owned in fifty years."