2011 Lexus ES

Based on 192 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Most comfortable car I have ever owned

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and reliable and fun to drive"

Cons: "Could use larger cup holders"

Still looks great after 3 years

"I have been driving Toyotas since I was twenty years old and let's just say I have had several in a range of models. Never a complaint or problem. I stepped up to the Lexus and my only regret is that I am totally hooked! This car is so comfortable and easy to drive. The engine has a lot of pep which is very important to me and it handles well. Nothing stiff about the ride but still a sporty feel to it. I haven't had any problems, mechanical or otherwise. I traded in my 4Runner for this car and I have enjoyed every minute of driving it but I miss the convenience if the SUV. Don't get me wrong, there is a spacious trunk and the back seat is comfortable and roomy. I just felt more confident when I was sitting higher and could see more of my surroundings and when I need room for the occasional larger purchase. So my next purchase will likely be the mid size GX460. It would be nice if I could keep the ES and have the GX because I am not anxious to get rid of this one. I am totally hooked on Lexus!"

Still looks great after 3 years

Rides like riding on a cloud

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

Pros: "Reliabilty outstanding"

"Over 90,000 miles and the first fault; the pipe for the hydraulic steering fluid is corroded and leaking. It rides better than our 2010 RX 350. The reliability is outstanding and the upgraded leather and wood interior is very impressive."

Wonderful car!

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

Pros: "Great steering; great comfort; good gas mileage."

"This Lexus is reliable, comfortable, easy to drive and maneuver. It is the best car I have ever owned."

Almost a 10

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

"My third ES. Great car, mileage, handling,comfort, looks all a 10. Only complaint is the lite beige leather gets dirty and shows wear easily, and is impossible to clean, especially on the drivers seat. Very responsive, fun to drive!"

disappointing

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "my wife likes it."

Cons: "high cost of maintenance at Lexus dealerships."

"When it came time to replace her Avalon, my wife decided that she wanted an ES350. My impression of the car was/is that it is an over priced, dressed up, Camry. I thought at that time, and continue to believe that the Toyota Avalon was, in every way, a more luxurious car and...much less expensive to own, and maintain! But, bless her pea-pickin' lil ol' heart, wanted a Lexus. So, she's been driving this car for almost 4 years now and, she seems satisfied with it. However, because I know she'll never read this review let me offer my honest opinion: if the engineers at Lexus were attempting to design a car for grandma, they hit it out of the park! If you never drive faster than 40 mph, this is the car for you! Aesthetically, I find the car to be boring. As far comfort, I find myself nearly crippled after making the 700 mile drive to our daughters home in N.Y.. AS far as performance the car does have pep. However, because of its lack of response to the road, I would advise against trying to maneuver in traffic at higher speeds. As I stated previously, it's her car, and she's happy with it. In the end I guess that's the only thing that matters."

See if you qualify for