2010 Lexus ES

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great Value

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"This is the second ES I have leased and it is definately my favorite car. It offers great luxury, great gas mileage, and plenty of power. The resale is also excellent. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying it at the end of my lease and keeping it for 6 years instead of my usual three."

first rate choice

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"I've owned this car over two years without a problem. It is very comfortable, quiet, and quick; its acceleration is far better than the ES 330 I owned. In sum, you can't lose with this car, the best I've owned in fifty years."

powerful, fits like a glove, good MPGs, reliable

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "turn by turn navigation, panaramic view"

Cons: "zero"

"absolutely wonderful car: comfort,luxury intelligence and zero problems. It is very quite and the ride is like gliding. Navigation system panaramoic view makes you feel very open. This is the nicest vehicle for anyone. You won.t have any problems and I love the rain sensing wipers. The car takes care of you and I find it can be smarter than me at times. It is push button start and won't let you lock yourself out."

Cherry creampuff

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We bought this car new in 2007 and have driven it 86,000 miles. Our only non-oil change maintenance costs have been a set of tires and new front brakes. It's conversation-quiet on the highway, gets great mileage (averaged 33 on most recent 3,300-mile trip), rides wonderfully. Power galore. It'll jump up to a hundred in a heartbeat. This is the finest car we've ever owned. Right now, I'm toying with buying another ES 350 — which says something about how much I like this car."

Best Vehicle I'ever Owned

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I went from a 2000 Mercedes C280 to the Lexus ES350 because I had nothing but problems with the Mercedes. The Lexus cost about the same but the quality, performance, and comfort are much better. The lexus has averaged better than 27 MPG overall mileage since day one and will average 32 MPG on the highway. This car is very powerful. I ran it on the drag strip and turned the quarter mile in 15.4 sec at 90 mph. The only thing I don't like is the center console presses against my right knee and is uncomfortable on a long trip. The the left door trim also presses against my left knee and is uncomfortable. Overall, this car is is tops!!!"