2010 Lexus ES

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

2007 ES 350 is much better than later years

By on Friday, April 1, 2016

Pros: "Very solid large size; extremely powerful engine"

"The 2007 Lexus ES 350 is an extraordinary car. It is a solid, good-sized car with an incredibly powerful engine. Later year models suck big-time by comparison. They are much smaller and have a much weaker engine. IF YOU OWN THIS CAR, DO NOT SELL IT FOR LESS THAN $40,000. THE 2007 LEXUS ES 350 IS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM AND WILL ONLY GO UP IN PRICE IN COMING YEARS. Mine is Absolutely NOT for sale. I expect to own it for at least another 30 years,"

Not luxury at all

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"It's a Camry with the extra trim to call it Lexus. The Avalon has more room and luxury feel to it. The car is runs good and relaible. Road noise and outside noise gets louder as the car gets broken in, and the drive isn't that smooth and quiet as other models. My wife bought one just to have a Lexus that we could afford. But doesn't feel like it after a while of driving it."

Best car ever, hard to even consider a new model

By on Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pros: "Truly a great investment, Quality everywhere"

Cons: "No cons. I get great gas mileage."

"I love my car. This was my first car purchased all alone. I bought mine used, with 54k. Now I have 97k and still going strong. I traded in a Camry for this car, I have the 2008 model year. The braking in rain or snow has always been amazing, and literally never slid or skipped a beat. I can't tell you how safe I feel. Having multiple side airbags front and back, even head side airbags AND body side airbags for both back seats.. (and front seats) is amazing. I just love this car. I was hit from the back by a Honda CRV and pushed into the car in front of me. I cracked their bumper in half (in front of me) but literally no damage to my front bumper at all.. it was amazing. My back bumper was also totally fine, just had the imprints from the license plate behind me. Wow! Best car ever.. Also this model has a timing chain and NOT a timing belt... which means less maint cost to change The only thing you have to do is oil, tires, spark plugs and a water pump if you need one Mine has 97k and so far, my water pump is great Love this car and engine always strong and clean.. beautiful wood interior, and you sit so low you feel so safe Best car ever Hope to make it to 200k ALSO, this is a V6 engine with 4 valves per cylinder which is a lot, 270 HP - and although it's rated 19 in the city and 31 on the highway, I've easily averaged 27 and 34 on the highway.. no problem If you look at my "average tank mpg" it says 29 right now :) also love the "miles until empty" feature.. and it also alerts you if your moonroof is open when you leave the car ;)"

Worst vehicle ever

By on Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Dealer unable to cure brake problem. Says its a design problem. New 2010 car and no recall yet."

tony