2010 Lexus ES

Based on 234 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Love my Lexus (both of them)

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"We just purchased our second 2008 Lexus ES350. Let's face it...NOTHING DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS. I have owned BMW's, Mercedez's, and Acura and the Lexus ride is a pure joy!!!! We considered the RX400h because we really wanted an SUV Hybrid, but Lexus missed the mark on the comfort of the front seats and the utility and luxury features that the ES has. We replaced an 04 ES with an 08 in May and now just purchased our second ES due to a total loss on my Acura MDX. We paid $38,000 + T&L for a fully loaded ES with Nav (Not the Ultra Pkg). This is a GREAT sporty LUXURIOUS, POWERFUL car. I think it far exceeds BMW."

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"This is our first Lexus. We previously had a 1998 BMW 7-series, which is hard to beat. However, after reading an article in Consumer Reports regarding vehicles most likely to go 200,000 miles without major problems, we found that the 7-series was ranked last out of 100 cars reviewed. Lexus had several in the top ten. As our BMW was already starting to cost a lot of money for upkeep, we decided to start checking out alternatives. We test drove just about every sedan we could before we settled on the Lexus. The ES 350, with premium plus package, is perfectly suited for us. While the IS was more like the car we had, fuel economy was a large factor. The 350 is very comfortable, has all the features we could ask for, and the Lexus dealership provided the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. There are only a couple minor annoyances - they placed the open latch on the center console where my elbow likes to hang out resulting in it opening "on it's own", also the side mirror adjustment button is located on the dash board and hard to reach while driving. Other than that, it's a beauty!"

I have to knit pick

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"The car is great overall. Lexus missed the mark on a couple of minor items: 1. The location of the MP3 jack (in the center console) is useless. Very hard to get to. 2. Lexus should have added an iPod connection and controls. Everybody has an iPod!!! 3. The interior lights are too dim. 4. No interior light control for back seats. 5. You have to guess when you push the buttons on the upper console."

I don't know why everyone does not own this car

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, fast, handles well, stereo!"

Cons: "It won't last forever...."

"Since 1993, I have owned only Toyota and Lexus. In 2011, I decided to buy another car and thought I might try something other than a Lexus. I drove BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc. but not one of them matched the overall comforts, luxuries, performance, mileage, reliabilty etc of the Lexus ES 350. This car has plenty of pick up and when you ask it to go, it goes! The ride is quiet and refined. I tend to drive my car like a performance car and there is nothing wrong with this car's handling if you know what you are doing. I love driving it in the mountains in manual shift mode. The sound system is all you could ask for. The car has every luxury and convenience I could want. The lights that swivel as you drive around curves at night are a lifesaver. The car also gets pretty good mileage on the highway. I average between 28-33 mpg, depending on my speed and driving. I personally think this is one of the very best cars on the road today. My friends that drive Mercedes and BMW are always complaining about something breaking down. Well, since 1993, I can't recall a single major repair, or even many minor ones, on my Toyota and Lexus vehicles. I know it would be boring if everyone drove one...but it would make total sense!!"

First Lexus ...very very impressed

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, very reesponsive"

Cons: "Sound system is good but could be better"

"I've owned 8 Toyotas...economy models, SUVs, Luxury( Avalon) and a Truck( Tundra). Reliability is what I seek and Toyota always delivers. Lexus is no different offering luxury on top of reliability . Also great performance in fuel economy ( 27+ in city 30+ on highway) and acceleration far beyond my needs . On top of all this, residual value is excellent making resale easy with great return on investment. I am seeking a second car and Lexus will be my first choice"

Love my Lexus

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

"Slight issue with the perforated leather seats peeling."

Wonderful

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Overall drive and conmfort"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"

Wonderful

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Overall drive and conmfort"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

Best vehicle I ever owned, including my 2003 ES

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, economical, a joy to drive."

Cons: "Cup holder diameter too small for my cup - Ha!"

"I have two Lexus. The 2003 was a big surprise (still owned). The 2010 is a gigantic surprise. Both purchased new, serviced at dealerships during warranty periods. Neither has ever failed. My 2010 is incredibly comfortable for travel. If I ever purchase another auto, it will be a Lexus. Incredible car."

Driven by an old lady on Sundays ....

By on Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride; dependable; fuel efficient"

Cons: "Some controls could be more accessible"

"My mom owns this car. She bought it used and doesn't drive very much. Prior to this she had an older Lexus ES model which had over 200,000 miles on it and while there was nothing wrong with that car she was relocating to another state and wanted to make sure she had a newer car to avoid any problems. She has been VERY pleased with this car ... the fit and finish is gorgeous (a midnight navy blue exterior with a camel leather interior ~ GORGEOUS!). It has been a very reliable and dependable car for her ~ we (her children) don't worry about her vehicle having problems while we're located several states away from her."

my second lexus for a reason

By on Monday, August 19, 2013

Pros: "most car for the money, high reliability."

Cons: "need more cargo space in trunk."

"because of ny experience with my first lesus. buying the next one was a 'no brainer." i previously owned Cadillacs and Buicks, but this import measures up to them in ride and quiet handling with posh interiors to match as standard equipment. plus other features not available on most american luxury brands."

first and best Lexus

By on Monday, July 1, 2013

Pros: "long lasting."

"would not even think of any other brand. Reliable, good looking, great finish, just plane fun to drive. Of course, the dealer helps maintain and at very reasonable price."

Great Car! Unbelievable Ride! Comfy Interior.

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, Tons of bells/whistles come stock"

Cons: "A little slow off the start but does go fast"

"I will absolutely buy another Lexus after this one. The ride is great, the interior is the most comfortable I've ever experienced and I haven't had any mechanical problems. Great sound system. Gas mileage is so-so. It doesn't getty-up right off the start but 3rd gear rocks on the freeway!"

great car holds value great ride best buy eve

By on Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pros: "luxury at its best"

Cons: "can feel light on sharpe turns"

"the best investment i ever made in a high end car"

Great car, great value

By on Sunday, February 13, 2011

"One of the best cars on the road for the dollar and performance. I was in a recent combination storm of ice and snow, the car performed very well under the conditions. A drawback of this car is the low slung front end, which means you have to be smart about the front end when parking or around snow banks. Also the trunk lid/back deck is high, which can create a blind spot when backing up. Its apparent that the tires are a key component, hence, get great tires and don't settle for less. BMWs are fun to drive, but tend to be a very stiff (sport) ride and tight on room, my BMW buddies grudgingly like the Lexus ride. LaCrosse is a great ride as well. Drive them both to see which you prefer. As with any car, don't be in a hurry to buy, deals on new ones are short. As for used car, all dealers are buying leased cars from auction to inventory on their lot. Very seldom will a dealer have a used from a trade. So check all dealer websites within 300 miles of your home. Remember, the warranty goes with the car."

Good car, but lots of small problems

By on Thursday, October 7, 2010

"had myriad small problems during 62k mile ownership: original tires lasted less than 15k miles. offered to replace two tires if I bought two more (at twice the price at Discount Tires) cigarette lighter replaced passenger visor light went out brakes squeaking keyless fob/recognition going out oil hose broke! towing required! 50k miles transmission slipping in 2nd gear @55k miles difficult starting @55k miles passenger window motor loud/straining (mentioned twice; never fixed) keyless trunk often doesn't work nice interior nice styling. much better than 330. 29.5 mpg max achieved. 24 normally when I drive; 20 when wife drives. More problems earlier than my 1997 ES 300 (problems started around 120k miles)"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 23, 2010

"One of the, if not the best vehicles I have ever driven. Only complaint is the Factory Michlen Tires. Poor traction and handling. The Lexus does make a finem, smooth automobile. I highly recommend this vehicle."

Great Value and very Reliable

By on Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"This car for the price has everything and more that any car that would cost 70k I love it. AC Seats, Navigation, Multi CD player . Fuel Efficient and comfortable ride . Joy to drive"

Love my Lexus!

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"This car is beautiful inside and out. Mine is black on black and it turns heads! I love how smoothly and quietly it drives. My boyfriend, who's an ex-football player sits comfortably in it even when we have people in the back seat. The bluetooth technology is great. Especially now that you cannot talk on your cell while driving. This has been a very nice feature to have. I don't know how I ever got anywhere without the GPS. It works great for the most part. There have been a couple times that we were unable to find our destination. I feel like this car practically does everything for you, leaving you to just enjoy the drive."

EXCELLENT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, February 26, 2009

"I turned in my leased GS300 and purchased the ES350 new. I was expecting to miss the exceedingly comfortable GS, but I haven't. I get 25-26 mpg on long trips and it's one of the most comfortable cars I've ever owned. However, I deducted points for comfort simply because of the leg room in the back seat. Plus some of my passengers have had trouble getting in and out of the back seat. It's a lexus, so absolutely no mechanical issues!"

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

Best car ever owned

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"This is a car in its own class. The engine is powerful and transmisson is quick. Ride is smooth and comfortable. Steering is responsive as well as balanced. I have owned BMW and Mercedes Benz and they don't even come close to the value I got on this car. I will be keeping this one until I hand it down to my son. As a matter of fact my wife has one as well which will be handed down to our daughter when the time comes."

Best Vehicle in its Class

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"I just purchased my very first Lexus and I decided upon the ES 350. I test drove and looked at EVERY vehicle imaginable and feel I made the best decision with the ES 350. It's quiet, it's reliable (I have a friend who has owned several Lexus' and has had an ES 350 since 2006) and the comfort and quality of the ride is unimaginable for a car categorized as an entry-level luxury car. My Sales Consultant was a wealth of information, not only on the Lexus product, but also on the competition. She treated me with a great deal of respect, something that I have never experieinced while buying a car. The car, my Sales Consultant and the dealership are the best! I would recommend a Lexus to anyone - expecially those who currently drive BMW's and Mercedes."

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2008

"Love the car....third Lexus...some things that were not thought of when designing... Garage door and light buttons hard to identify especially in the dark. Lighting in the back seat is very bad and you cannot turn them on from the back seat. Aux connection in the glove box is terrible to get to....Heated seat controls hard to see especially while driving. Armrest box button in bad place...."

Great CAR!!

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"I've had this car for a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed every day! I previously owned a 300M before this car and wow, what a difference! This car is comfortable, classy and fun to drive. I would highly recommend a Lexus to anyone and will definitely buy a Lexus next time."