2010 Lexus ES

Based on 221 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Second Best Vehicle

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, and quite drive."

Cons: "None so far."

"I bought my 2007 ES 350 new. It is the second best car I've ever had. The best being an 1991 LS 400. This is our third Lexus. While not quite the same ride, it comes close to the LS standard. At almost 70,000 miles I've had no problems. Just routine service. I would definitely recommend. Then again, all Toyota products reflect quality."

Awesome Car!

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I've owned a lot of upper mid-level SUVs and cars; Volvo was close but nothing matches this car. The overall experience with lexus has really been fantastic. My ES350 is quiet, smooth and plenty fast when you need it. I originally leased it but I am buying it early after only a year. Premium fuel isn't cheap but the gas mileage is really great for a car this roomy."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"The appearance of a stock es350 is not that appealing because it looks very similiar to the toyota camry, but with a little bit of love this car turns from ordinary to a jaw dropping ride. The interior of this car is remarkable, once i sat in this car i knew that it was the one. From the navigation to the heated and cooling seats to the amount of space makes the driver feel comfortable and confident behind the wheel"

Great Value

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"This is the second ES I have leased and it is definately my favorite car. It offers great luxury, great gas mileage, and plenty of power. The resale is also excellent. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying it at the end of my lease and keeping it for 6 years instead of my usual three."

powerful, fits like a glove, good MPGs, reliable

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "turn by turn navigation, panaramic view"

Cons: "zero"

"absolutely wonderful car: comfort,luxury intelligence and zero problems. It is very quite and the ride is like gliding. Navigation system panaramoic view makes you feel very open. This is the nicest vehicle for anyone. You won.t have any problems and I love the rain sensing wipers. The car takes care of you and I find it can be smarter than me at times. It is push button start and won't let you lock yourself out."