2010 Lexus ES

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Nice vehicle. Reliable, good mileage.

By on Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pros: "Well designed interior with nice finish."

Cons: "Sound system and ride."

"I purchased this car used after driving a '96 LS400 to about 180k miles. I wanted something a bit smaller with better gas mileage. This had a nice, conservative look on the interior and exterior. Kind of a practical luxury car. This car does not have a back-up camera, but should because the rear view is quite limited. Also, I discovered I much prefer a rear wheel drive car to front wheel. You get a better turning radius and more enjoyable driving with a rear-wheel drive. The ride and steering is too soft with little road feel. The sound system is subpar. I regret not getting either another LS or perhaps the Infiniti or Mercedes C350."

Blue color is unique. Had many people admire it.

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Holds value, average 31MPG on the @75MPH"

Cons: "has plenty of cup holder in both the front and bac"

"emaculate interior. Waxed four times a year"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"

See if you qualify for