2009 Lexus ES

Based on 233 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

great car

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Went from cadillac to avalon to honda. no more!! This is thebest ride. best value, best performing, best overall I have ever owned.Dealer service is first class. Next one will be a lexus!!"

By on Monday, December 1, 2008

"Great Car, seats a bit tight for a larger frame (6'4" 220lbs); but a smooth ride and fun to drive. A bit hard on tires, but well worth the money. Good re-sale and mileage can get to 36 on freeway under 75 mph"

Smooth ride

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I read some bad reports with some of the messages. But, there isn't a smoother ride anywhere. The gas mileage is a plus for such luxury. At times , the ride is so smooth I have to check if I'm really moving. Some people said it's noisy, but not my 350ES. I agree the mp3 is in bad place ,but that is a minor detail. The staff goes well beyond to make you feel comfortable. Holds its value and that is A CREDIT TO ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP."

My First Lexus

By on Friday, September 5, 2008

"This car is great! My first Lexus. Comfortable, an excellent buy for the price tag. Got the Premium Plus package. Great gas mileage for a large car, 25 city/30 hwy. The handling is good for a larger car, ride very smooth, quiet, lots of creature features in the package. Love the fob in the pocket, touch entry, puddle lights. Got the blue, great color. Would recommend for any buyer of a luxury car under $40K."

Precision

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Extremely well build car like bank's vault and swiss watch."

Love my Lexus (both of them)

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"We just purchased our second 2008 Lexus ES350. Let's face it...NOTHING DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS. I have owned BMW's, Mercedez's, and Acura and the Lexus ride is a pure joy!!!! We considered the RX400h because we really wanted an SUV Hybrid, but Lexus missed the mark on the comfort of the front seats and the utility and luxury features that the ES has. We replaced an 04 ES with an 08 in May and now just purchased our second ES due to a total loss on my Acura MDX. We paid $38,000 + T&L for a fully loaded ES with Nav (Not the Ultra Pkg). This is a GREAT sporty LUXURIOUS, POWERFUL car. I think it far exceeds BMW."

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"This is our first Lexus. We previously had a 1998 BMW 7-series, which is hard to beat. However, after reading an article in Consumer Reports regarding vehicles most likely to go 200,000 miles without major problems, we found that the 7-series was ranked last out of 100 cars reviewed. Lexus had several in the top ten. As our BMW was already starting to cost a lot of money for upkeep, we decided to start checking out alternatives. We test drove just about every sedan we could before we settled on the Lexus. The ES 350, with premium plus package, is perfectly suited for us. While the IS was more like the car we had, fuel economy was a large factor. The 350 is very comfortable, has all the features we could ask for, and the Lexus dealership provided the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. There are only a couple minor annoyances - they placed the open latch on the center console where my elbow likes to hang out resulting in it opening "on it's own", also the side mirror adjustment button is located on the dash board and hard to reach while driving. Other than that, it's a beauty!"

I have to knit pick

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"The car is great overall. Lexus missed the mark on a couple of minor items: 1. The location of the MP3 jack (in the center console) is useless. Very hard to get to. 2. Lexus should have added an iPod connection and controls. Everybody has an iPod!!! 3. The interior lights are too dim. 4. No interior light control for back seats. 5. You have to guess when you push the buttons on the upper console."

Love my Lexus

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

"Slight issue with the perforated leather seats peeling."

Wonderful

By on Monday, April 14, 2014

Pros: "Overall drive and conmfort"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"