2009 Lexus ES

Based on 191 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Previous | 1 ... 37 38 39 | Next

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"This is our first Lexus. We previously had a 1998 BMW 7-series, which is hard to beat. However, after reading an article in Consumer Reports regarding vehicles most likely to go 200,000 miles without major problems, we found that the 7-series was ranked last out of 100 cars reviewed. Lexus had several in the top ten. As our BMW was already starting to cost a lot of money for upkeep, we decided to start checking out alternatives. We test drove just about every sedan we could before we settled on the Lexus. The ES 350, with premium plus package, is perfectly suited for us. While the IS was more like the car we had, fuel economy was a large factor. The 350 is very comfortable, has all the features we could ask for, and the Lexus dealership provided the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. There are only a couple minor annoyances - they placed the open latch on the center console where my elbow likes to hang out resulting in it opening "on it's own", also the side mirror adjustment button is located on the dash board and hard to reach while driving. Other than that, it's a beauty!"

Excellent car for the price

By on Saturday, March 29, 2008

"The ES350 is generously priced at 35k - the entire car is design with quality in mind except the leather seat, I just don't like the feel of it. Good gas mileage for the car this size and power. Don't even think to compare it with Toyota Avalon with such a generic design."

Great CAR!!

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"I've had this car for a year now and have thoroughly enjoyed every day! I previously owned a 300M before this car and wow, what a difference! This car is comfortable, classy and fun to drive. I would highly recommend a Lexus to anyone and will definitely buy a Lexus next time."

I have to knit pick

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"The car is great overall. Lexus missed the mark on a couple of minor items: 1. The location of the MP3 jack (in the center console) is useless. Very hard to get to. 2. Lexus should have added an iPod connection and controls. Everybody has an iPod!!! 3. The interior lights are too dim. 4. No interior light control for back seats. 5. You have to guess when you push the buttons on the upper console."

Cramped Back Seat

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I'm sorry I couldn't afford to replace my 2002 LS with another. The ES is not in the same class, the back seat is small for a luxury vehicle and the back window is almost useless. The Avalons we owned were a much better value."

Previous | 1 ... 37 38 39 | Next