2008 Lexus ES

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

By on Monday, January 03, 2011

"I've driven this car for 161k miles in just under 4 years, and it has performed flawlessly. It drives just as good today as it did the day I purchased. The car is quiet, smooth and very comfortale. I would highly recommend this car."

Best car I ever owned

By on Saturday, November 02, 2013

Pros: "very comfortable"

Cons: "A/c hits me directly, too cold ( crazy complaining"

"Better than the Mercedes convertible I once owned. Best ride of all the cars I owned, and the service is excellent, I just love it, maybe I will keep it, very difficult decision, I know what I have."

Nice firs luxury car

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I have had the ES 350 for about a year now. It has handled very well, extremely quite car. I love it on the Highway impossible to know that your going 80. The complaints that I would have about this car is mostly front seat driver comfort. I am a pretty big guy (240 6'2") and I find that front driver seat very uncomfortable. I have the extender but my issue is the width of the seat. I can never find a comfortable spot for my left leg. Because the seat narrows at the point you most need the comfort I find my leg hanging over the edge and very uncomfortable. I am looking for a seat pad to put in to help. I love the car though and hopefully I can find something to help with this issue."

Awesome Car!

By on Tuesday, October 06, 2009

"I've owned a lot of upper mid-level SUVs and cars; Volvo was close but nothing matches this car. The overall experience with lexus has really been fantastic. My ES350 is quiet, smooth and plenty fast when you need it. I originally leased it but I am buying it early after only a year. Premium fuel isn't cheap but the gas mileage is really great for a car this roomy."

Awesome

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"The appearance of a stock es350 is not that appealing because it looks very similiar to the toyota camry, but with a little bit of love this car turns from ordinary to a jaw dropping ride. The interior of this car is remarkable, once i sat in this car i knew that it was the one. From the navigation to the heated and cooling seats to the amount of space makes the driver feel comfortable and confident behind the wheel"

Great Value

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"This is the second ES I have leased and it is definately my favorite car. It offers great luxury, great gas mileage, and plenty of power. The resale is also excellent. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying it at the end of my lease and keeping it for 6 years instead of my usual three."

Second Best Vehicle

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Smooth, and quite drive."

Cons: "None so far."

"I bought my 2007 ES 350 new. It is the second best car I've ever had. The best being an 1991 LS 400. This is our third Lexus. While not quite the same ride, it comes close to the LS standard. At almost 70,000 miles I've had no problems. Just routine service. I would definitely recommend. Then again, all Toyota products reflect quality."