2008 Lexus ES

Based on 195 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Blue color is unique. Had many people admire it.

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pros: "Holds value, average 31MPG on the @75MPH"

Cons: "has plenty of cup holder in both the front and bac"

"emaculate interior. Waxed four times a year"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

"While I do love my ES350 like no other vehicle I have owned. I do have a couple qualms. The seat heating can be confusing as to when its supposed to be on and when its not. The GPS is terrible to configure and setup waypoints. While other GPS use the idea that obvious is best, The lexus GPS either has not added the feature of searching for locations or just never thought people would want to look. Also when trying to find a location such as Main Street for example. it would show 50 or more lines of which it takes a long time to go through. Not a very friendly user interface. Last there seems to be a weird drain issue around the exterior mirrors. After washing a run off appears like a slow leak down the side of the vehicle draining from the mirrors. Its not there right away but you have to wipe it down after 30 minutes or more to keep it clean"

Cons: "GPS is terrible"

The best vehicle I ever owned!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "great price, classy, fun to drive"

Cons: "had problems with drop calls..."

"I bought this car new 300 miles....this was my 8th new vehicle....and the best one of all. Customer service.....AWESOME....I will be getting many more.....Rated as...#1 luxury sedan...."