2004 Lexus ES

9.4

Based on 257 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

I will never go back!

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"LOVE, LOVE this car. After I slid sideways into a pole during an ice storm, I traded in my 2001 Infiniti QX4 for a certified used 2005 Lexus ES 330. I am so impressed by this car: very quiet, most comfortable seats ever (10-way power, with heated & ventilated leather), & luxury interior at its' finest. Every person who gets into my car marvels at the smooth ride & elegant appearance. My mother-in-law, a Honda-product devotee, relented during a recent car ride and admitted that "no other vehicle compares to the feel of a Lexus". Also, I love the service at Lexus dealerships; we get a super-nice waiting room, brand-new Lexus loaner cars, and complimentary detail when your car is serviced.The staff there is so friendly and accomodating. Long story short, I decided that I will only drive Lexus vehicles the rest of my life, and I'm only 25 ; )"

World class

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2008

"Now 5 years old, has not given even one problem. Gets up to 30 mpg on the high way at 60 to 65 mph. Quite, comfortable. Enough power to blow the want-to-be racers away. Love it."

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best Car for the Value and You Can Use Regular Gas

By on Sunday, September 28, 2008

"I test drove every luxury car you could imagine and kept going back to this car. The stying is great. The gas effiency is great for the size of the car and it drives like butter. I have not had ANY mechanical problem with this car. Any warranty proplems were cosmetic and taken care of (leather seats wore). I will never buy any other car than a lexus again. I feel safe, beautiful and stylish in this car. Best value over all!"

ES330 - Total Value and Luxury

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I've always wanted to own a Lexus, and recently got my chance with a Certified 2005 ES330. Want a wonderful car. Three years old and looks and smells brand new, without the brand new price. Great comfort, nice quite smooth ride, and a ton of amenities such as in-dash Navigation and an outstanding sound system. Acceleration is not outstanding but not bad - the 3.3 liter engine provides very good passing power but you have to put your foot into it. The only thing I don't like is the CD changer is in the center console instead of in the dash (the ES350 series took care of that problem). I had driven the Camry for years with zero problems, but the Lexus is a step or two up. Check out a 2005 or 2006 - Lexus dealers are willing to negotiate price, and most come with a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty included in the price. And, for my fellow Camry drivers, you might be surprised to know that a pre-owned ES330 is not that much more than a comparably equiped Camry of the same year and mileage. Bottom line, if you liked the Camry, you will love the ES330 - a super car overall!!"