1996 Lexus ES

Based on 151 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

I own this car
Reason: Found a really good deal...... - My approximate mileage is 225,275

Pros: "Quiet, reliable, everything you expect from a car."

Cons: "cup holders could have been better placed."

"This car was 6 yrs old when I bought it, had 78,000 miles on it. It is now 17 yrs old, has over 225,000 on it and is still the quietest car I have ever owned. Maintenance is easy-breezy. We have appox $600 into it other than the usual oil and tire changes. Everything on this car still works like a dream. If the opprotunity every comes my way to own another Lexus, I will not hesitate. This is the only car I can say that I truely loved."

301,000 miles and still going!

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Beautiful car, great reliability and performance. I purchased used in 01 with 30k m and drove all over the country for work. It now has 301k miles and still has great pep, steering is tight, no rattles. AC & electrical all still working. I like it so much that I recently purchased a newer model - 03' ES 300."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, February 25, 2010

"I bought my ES300 in 1998 in Raleigh, NC at a side car dealer that sold import cars. It had 65,000 miles on it when I got it. It is now 2010 and I now have 273,000. I've had the usual things happen to cars like any other car. Alternator, starters, batteries, brakes, tires, ect. But nothing major. I want to buy another Lexus like a GS hybrid to save on gas, but after I wash and wax my car, I fall right back in love with it. It was a present to myself after a messy divorce and i haven't regretted it since. I love my Lexus, it has taken me to so many places in this country and she keeps on rolling along."

Best First Car Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Long lasting"

Cons: "NONE"

"Got this as a first car and still runs great with 175000 miles on it....I now have a 2011 Lexus IS F."

A big Favorite!- Lexus ES 300

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I own a 1994 and 1996 Lexus ES 300 and it so nice and reliable! The value and strength and gas mileage is excellent on this car--in fact a truck pulled in front of me in my 94 Lexus as I was going 40mph and this vehicle saved my life! The design and air bags worked exactly as they should and the engine was still running after the car was completely totalled--In fact my Lexus has t-boned a 4 X 4 GMC truck and totalled that as well due to the strength of this car! I love the Lexus, they hold their value and is very reliable and excellent on gas as well! The Lexus will not disappoint which is why you cannot find these vehicles since people keep these cars due to their abilities. I absolutly love these cars and I am so happy to be the owner of them."

My best car ever !

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"This is the best car i have ever owned. I have had this car for 8 years with no problems and it now has 150,00 miles on it and runs like new toyota is an amazing company."

Overall happy owner

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I've only owned this car 2 months, but being a Toyota, the reliability on these are superior. Low mileage at time of purchase (150K), runs new, very smooth, handles very well and body in great shape for a 17 year-old car! The beautiful two-tone paint still looks glossy and shiny. Keep up with routine maintenance by checking & changing all fluids at proper times, also belts, brakes, battery,etc. and they'll last a very long time. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for superior reliability! Lexus rocks!!!!"

Lexus 1994 Ride

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"3 year owner, 185,000 miles, smooth ride, quick accleration. Great gas mileage This is the best riding car I've experienced. Transmission rebuilt a year ago, worth every penny, rides even better. A great investment. No engine problems. Minor expenses for maintenance. Unleaded gas...no problem I plan to keep it for life, I thank God for the gift."

I always reach my destination.

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I purchased my '96 es300 6 years ago with 90,000 miles. Within the first year, the cd changer broke, and left it unable to play cd's even in the dash. The radio display window has been out for several years, so I have to "wing it" finding the correct stations. I have been unable to get the allignment corrected, even after 3 attempts, it has always pulled to the right, so replace my tires too often. With no wrecks in its history...can't figure that one out. It seems to eat through ceramic brake pads. The good points about the car... I have never had any MAJOR troubles with it. It picks up suprisingly fast. Very feul efficient. Never broke down. Never needed roadside assistance in six years. Have driven it from ATL, to Miami, to New Orleans. I feel pretty secure that it will not do any major malfunctioning on road trips or in town, as it never has. The security of knowing that I will get where I am going seems worth all of the little annoyances I have experienced."

avarage vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"This has been a good vehicle but no more comfort or better driving than toyota or other vehicle of its size."