1995 Lexus ES

Based on 151 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

My best car ever !

By on Thursday, October 25, 2007

"This is the best car i have ever owned. I have had this car for 8 years with no problems and it now has 150,00 miles on it and runs like new toyota is an amazing company."

Overall happy owner

By on Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"I've only owned this car 2 months, but being a Toyota, the reliability on these are superior. Low mileage at time of purchase (150K), runs new, very smooth, handles very well and body in great shape for a 17 year-old car! The beautiful two-tone paint still looks glossy and shiny. Keep up with routine maintenance by checking & changing all fluids at proper times, also belts, brakes, battery,etc. and they'll last a very long time. I highly recommend this car to anyone looking for superior reliability! Lexus rocks!!!!"

Lexus 1994 Ride

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"3 year owner, 185,000 miles, smooth ride, quick accleration. Great gas mileage This is the best riding car I've experienced. Transmission rebuilt a year ago, worth every penny, rides even better. A great investment. No engine problems. Minor expenses for maintenance. Unleaded gas...no problem I plan to keep it for life, I thank God for the gift."

I always reach my destination.

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I purchased my '96 es300 6 years ago with 90,000 miles. Within the first year, the cd changer broke, and left it unable to play cd's even in the dash. The radio display window has been out for several years, so I have to "wing it" finding the correct stations. I have been unable to get the allignment corrected, even after 3 attempts, it has always pulled to the right, so replace my tires too often. With no wrecks in its history...can't figure that one out. It seems to eat through ceramic brake pads. The good points about the car... I have never had any MAJOR troubles with it. It picks up suprisingly fast. Very feul efficient. Never broke down. Never needed roadside assistance in six years. Have driven it from ATL, to Miami, to New Orleans. I feel pretty secure that it will not do any major malfunctioning on road trips or in town, as it never has. The security of knowing that I will get where I am going seems worth all of the little annoyances I have experienced."

avarage vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"This has been a good vehicle but no more comfort or better driving than toyota or other vehicle of its size."