1995 Lexus ES

Based on 147 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

1996 Lexus ES300 with 85000 miles

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, good gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car, its my first one but I would choose another Lexus over anything else any day. It hugs the curves very nicely, it handles bad weather very well. just had michelin weather tires put all around. Ive had minimal problems with it, great gas mileage very much a luxury car and has smooth exceleration with a booster if needed which comes in handy for jumpin into traffic or passing ppl.Ive never had a problem with the brakes it stops fast for that emergency freak moment and has always been good. It has great trunk space and just is an overall very dependable car for a very long time. biult well and im proud to own it!"

It's okay, very expensive to maintain

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "High quality vehicle"

Cons: "VERY expensive!"

"I have a family of 4 and it is a little to small for all of us. When I first purchased this vehicle it was perfect because I was single. One thing that has NEVER changed is how expensive it is to maintain. Everytime I go into PepBoys I pay a min of $700-$800. The signal light was over $1,000 to replace! I guess because something about having to do with it being "computerized". I am one to maintain my vehicles and at first I was going to the Lexus dealership but then it was very costly and making a dent in my wallet so I decided to change to Pepboys. It seems like it can't go over 8 months without some kinda light turning on, on the dashboard. The cars favorite light is the "check engine" light. It is very high maintenance. Although when everything is fixed it was a VERY smooth ride, you can feel just how high the quality is. As a matter of fact my 1996 Lexus ES 300 rides smoother & better then my mom's brand new Chevrolet Impala and also better then most vehicles."

Best car I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

I own this car
Reason: Found a really good deal...... - My approximate mileage is 225,275

Pros: "Quiet, reliable, everything you expect from a car."

Cons: "cup holders could have been better placed."

"This car was 6 yrs old when I bought it, had 78,000 miles on it. It is now 17 yrs old, has over 225,000 on it and is still the quietest car I have ever owned. Maintenance is easy-breezy. We have appox $600 into it other than the usual oil and tire changes. Everything on this car still works like a dream. If the opprotunity every comes my way to own another Lexus, I will not hesitate. This is the only car I can say that I truely loved."

GREAT VEHICLE WOULD BUY IT AGAIN.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST BUILT CARS EVER; VERY EASY TO MAINTAIN. YOU GOT TO LOVE IT!"

my lexa

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

"i love love love love love lovelove my lexa ...lol is so easy to drive and super super fast! i got more than what i paid for!!! deff worth it"

Best First Car Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Long lasting"

Cons: "NONE"

"Got this as a first car and still runs great with 175000 miles on it....I now have a 2011 Lexus IS F."

GREAT CAR

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

"EXCELLENT VEHICLE LEXUS SERVICE OUTSTANDING NO PROBLEMS IN 16 YEARS OF OWNERSHIP."

Luxury feature and sporty handling.

By on Friday, December 02, 2011

Pros: "Fun and comfortable, and good value with low miles"

Cons: "No new gadgets eg. NAV System, etc."

"It has the luxury features like Premium Sound System Factory, Power everything, leather interior and cruise control while with the overdrive off and the power mode on the car moves and handles more like a sports car. Clean sleek body lines. It's a great all around versatile car. This car has the major 90000 mile maintenance done and the tires are relatively new. The first rotation and check are just now due. Therefore, I don't expect any major expenses unless it's a just something unusual that occurs."

best car ever

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "a reliably car with beautiful handling"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"i owned this car from 2001 until i lost it in towing in nyc this year, 2011, othrwise i would still have it. i loved my car. it handled like a pro in the snow and ice. i never had problems with it outside of regular maintaince. a wonder to my life. i never experienced any overheating because i cared for my car. i'd recommend this year (94) to any first car owner. i'll miss it dearly."

Worst Car Ever

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "great handeling"

Cons: "electrical, mechanical ........"

"I bought this car thinking that all it needed was a fuel pump. i have changed the fuel pump, cv shafts, radiator, altenator, rewired the headlights, and changed the balancer. also the oil pan gasket and valve cover gaskets leak like crazy causing a horrible ammount of smoke to come off of the exaust and a bad smell. and lately the computer is malfunctuning causing the car to loose its guages, light and parts of the ignition system. i will never buy another lexus. if you do buy make sure it has been taken care of instead of just being ignored and driven."